@raul04
@Chief
@Ill Clinton
@Barnett114
@Tommy Knocks
@2meo
@RebelX
@Ricky Church

My identity has been revealed and it has been verified that I am in fact very much female.

You guys all owe me rep for negging me cuz you thought I was ****, just a random dude, or a gay dude. :usure:
Nah

Nah man. Nah.

Just fukkin nah.

Nah what? Nah you can't believe I'm a girl or nah you don't wanna fukk me? I don't wanna fukk you or your small noodle dikk either so :yeshrug:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
@mannyrs13
@AJtheOne @BlackManLiveFromLondon
@Cat piss martini
@Detroit Wave
@#SOG_soldier
@YaThreadFloppedB! @Geoffrey_Chaucer @GzUpHoEzDwN
@PrnzHakeem
@Floyd Pinkerton
@mtu wa chuma
@mobbinfms
@FUPA
@Frank Sabotka
@ocmfll
@Nomad1
@ScoopNScore
@raul04
@Chief
@Ill Clinton
@Barnett114
@Tommy Knocks
@2meo
@RebelX
@Ricky Church

My identity has been revealed and it has been verified that I am in fact very much female.

You guys all owe me rep for negging me cuz you thought I was ****, just a random dude, or a gay dude. :usure:

Nah what? Nah you can't believe I'm a girl or nah you don't wanna fukk me? I don't wanna fukk you or your small noodle dikk either so :yeshrug:
:camby:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
@mannyrs13
@Cat piss martini
@Detroit Wave
@#SOG_soldier
@PrnzHakeem
@Floyd Pinkerton
@mtu wa chuma
@mobbinfms
@FUPA
@Frank Sabotka
@ocmfll
@Nomad1
@ScoopNScore
@raul04
@Chief
@Ill Clinton
@Barnett114
@Tommy Knocks
@2meo
@RebelX
@Ricky Church

I don't owe you a damn thing :mjlol:

if the posters on that list don't like you, you might as well scrap your account :umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@mannyrs13
@Cat piss martini
@Detroit Wave
@#SOG_soldier
@PrnzHakeem
@Floyd Pinkerton
@mtu wa chuma
@mobbinfms
@FUPA
@Frank Sabotka
@ocmfll
@Nomad1
@ScoopNScore
@raul04
@Chief
@Ill Clinton
@Barnett114
@Tommy Knocks
@2meo
@RebelX
@Ricky Church

don't tag me geek :camby:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

I don't owe you shyt
2sb1jq1.jpg

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Hate on her?

Have you seen what she looks like? :dead:

I'm not saying it's based on appearance. I'm saying I'm low key seeing women coming out here trying to attack her also and trying to expose her. For what reason? You all complain that the men attack the women here and then you all coming to help in the attack instead of having her back.

And now u also bringing up another females looks. And women complain they don't want to be judged on that. If we gonna go down that route I looked you up and you're basic so you don't want to go there

@Milk N Cookies one of the chicks attacking this shorty who's saying she's sending out booty pics. So yall don't want the extra attention going else where. I looked her up to see what's up there. First thing on Google was a threat bout @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send out nudes putting salt in the game.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/can-...e-posters-not-to-send-nudes-out.254518/page-2

So tell me why yall mad

Status
Not open for further replies.