Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I know exactly who you are...

A basement dweller. Get some sun homey
:rudy: I'm pretty sure you have no clue who the fukk I am, like most people in this thread.

I'm not anybody you would know unless you're in the hip hop, reggae/dancehall, or comedy scenes in Montreal.

Or unless you fukk with Negril, Jamaica...everybody there knows me as Strawberry...the name was given to me by this self proclaimed badass beach bytch named Everine who is cool and fly as hell. She blessed me with the name & it stuck and I literally can't go anywhere in Negril without locals yellin out "Strawberry!!!"

:russ: Have fun passing your p*ssy to a bunch of Internet nikkas.

I will! :lolbron:Thanks, Mom!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

giphy.gif

The thread turn is about to start!!!

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
That's probably cuz I'm not a Jamaican girl. I dress like one, dance/twerk/dagger like one, and fukk Jamaican guys but I ain't officially Jamaican...yet. My favourite meal is still ackee & saltfish w/ roast breadfruit, green banana, yam, fried dumplings & boiled dumplings though & my favourite thing to drink is JB (rum).
I hope u meant appleton estate :scust:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I hope u meant appleton estate :scust:

You either never been to Jamaica or don't know shyt about rum (or both). Every Jamaican I've ever met drinks JB. It's stronger than Appleton (63% :whew:) and I like the taste better. White rum is the shyt but especially JB. Almost never gave me a hangover too, could easily wake up between 7-9am after a night of drinkin and feel fresh as a daisy :obama:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
That's probably cuz I'm not a Jamaican girl. I dress like one, dance/twerk/dagger like one, and fukk Jamaican guys but I ain't officially Jamaican...yet. My favourite meal is still ackee & saltfish w/ roast breadfruit, green banana, yam, fried dumplings & boiled dumplings though & my favourite thing to drink is JB (rum).
CJLsXKo.png

White people need to get their own style fr.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
You either never been to Jamaica or don't know shyt about rum (or both). Every Jamaican I've ever met drinks JB. It's stronger than Appleton (63% :whew:) and I like the taste better. White rum is the shyt but especially JB. Almost never gave me a hangover too, could easily wake up between 7-9am after a night of drinkin and feel fresh as a daisy :obama:
I spent every summer of my life there until 22 and half my family is jamaican tho
JB tastes barely better than bacardi (:scusthov:), white rum is :scust:as a non-cocktail drink too
tastes like sour, angry, dirt raisins :scust:
appleton special reserve on the rocks :ahh:
appleton and soda water :ahh:
appleton mojitos :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.