Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lol at talking about getting with a black woman like it's a chore. As a black woman I.would prefer to marry black because I find them the most attractive but I wouldn't rule out other races of men, some really good looking and very capable men.
Same here. Black men have always been my #1s. They're who I'm attracted to the most, and who I feel best with. I've dated other men but it's just not the same connection. But the black dating scene is so bad where I'm at. Either I'm running into blk dudes who already have 1990's stereotypes of me embedded in their heads so they think they know me, or I'm running into really great black dudes who dealt with and were damaged by so many thots that they can't even function romantically anymore. Why the hell should I be punished for the hoes they chose to deal with in the past? But whatever...on to the next one...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol at talking about getting with a black woman like it's a chore. As a black woman I.would prefer to marry black because I find them the most attractive but I wouldn't rule out other races of men, some really good looking and very capable men.
Pathetic

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know some of y'all IT cert, 100k salary, PAWG loving

nsmb2art20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.