Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Life is like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
Tp4ckII.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I definitely will. A lot of my cousins and relatives have been having kids with and marrying white girls and Hispanic girls. That's cool for them but dating and spending time around girls of other races in college showed me that I can never be totally comfortable with them like I would be with a black woman. I don't mind getting with other races on some fling, non-serious ish though.

I want my life partner to be someone I'm completely compatible with being myself around, there's too much I had to explain to white girls etc when I was dating them seriously.

Plus I want my offspring to be raised with a totally black mindset, because that's how the world will treat him.

I feel the same way. Plus I'm light skinned. Having babies with a non black woman will make my kids look like some Blake Griffin type shyt :snoop:

My wife will be a slim, pretty faced black woman with a Pan-African mindset. Can't be having my kids thinking like Pharell.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I want to but where I'm at hope looks dim because I'm in an area where I barely attract black women compared to women of other races.

I will still keep on trying to look for a sista to be with while ignoring women of other races as much as I can since I want to be with one.

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
RACE or COLOR has nothing to do with TRUE LOVE. You will miss out on a lot of GREAT people if you think like that. You're either REAL or FAKE in my opinion. Being BLACK has nothing to do with it.

A white guy in college told "it's always about race".. :mjpls: and dude was a liberal

Tako

Bench warmer
Daps
Reppin
countdown county
I definitely will. A lot of my cousins and relatives have been having kids with and marrying white girls and Hispanic girls. That's cool for them but dating and spending time around girls of other races in college showed me that I can never be totally comfortable with them like I would be with a black woman. I don't mind getting with other races on some fling, non-serious ish though.

I want my life partner to be someone I'm completely compatible with being myself around, there's too much I had to explain to white girls etc when I was dating them seriously.

Plus I want my offspring to be raised with a totally black mindset, because that's how the world will treat him.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I see myself marrying a black woman; I don't see myself going over to a white, mexican or asian in laws house for the holidays. Might sound crazy; I want a woman that can cook soul food, I can't see myself eating asian, white or mexican food everyday. Plus if I marry a woman outside of my race my children mindset would would be all fukked up; because you see how confused mixed children are.

Plus how many asian, white and mexican women can do this:

tumblr_mfi7btblLH1r28ar7o1_400.gif

I rest my case:wow:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I see myself marrying a black woman; I don't see myself going over to a white, mexican or asian in laws house for the holidays. Might sound crazy; I want a woman that can cook soul food, I can't see myself eating asian, white or mexican food everyday. Plus if I marry a woman outside of my race my children mindset would would be all fukked up; because you see how confused mixed children are.

Plus how many asian, white and mexican women can do this:

tumblr_mfi7btblLH1r28ar7o1_400.gif
/spoiler]

I rest my case:wow:

:ohhh: who that chick?

Status
Not open for further replies.