Not open for further replies.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It has...many times.

So why are you in the box of ugly racist devils?

oh yeah...you're a c00n.:troll:
Where is this proof? And would you be coming this hard if I was one of your "sisters" finding a white dude attractive or PM'ing a white breh? I doubt it.

Once again, please find evidence of me c00ning placing white women over black.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Then you're worthless. You won't be around much longer.
party-all-the-time-o.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
no one gives a fukk. unmerge my thread dammit. It wasn't even up for 2 hours:mindblown:

People seem to. Your thread was Bushed because you pump faked. If you actually had proof she was **** she would be banned. Stop wasting people's time.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Where is this proof? And would you be coming this hard if I was one of your "sisters" finding a white dude attractive or PM'ing a white breh? I doubt it.

Once again, please find evidence of me c00ning placing white women over black.
Um do a search and go find it if you want it you deflecting ass, devil loving c00n.:pachaha:. I already told you why you are a c00n. You befriended a known ugly racist wigger. Wtf wrong with you breh?:childplease:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
People seem to. Your thread was Bushed because you pump faked. If you actually had proof she was **** she would be banned. Stop wasting people's time.
I NEVER insinuated she was **** you dufus. All the other coli ladies that were ever associated with him have been ripped to shreds and accused of working with him to solicit peen pics. So logically if they follow each other, one would assume the same thing is happening.:disnikka:

Status
Not open for further replies.