Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
this shyt been so fukkin funny. I was at work yesterday chillin and then started thinkin about this. Then I was working hard trying to control a laugh. So now I'm at work holding my work with my body shaking uncontrollably with a smile and I catch my boss looking over like :dahell::usure:

Yeah, that wasn't a good reason to run

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
FDB, she doesn't deserve the attention anymore. Let her sink by herself
I don't care about this thread being sent to the bushes even though it sucks we were robbed of foolery, but merging it with this large thread doesn't make sense. If you were to look pages back in this thread, you would literally have three different topics on one thread page because so many threads has been merged into this one. It makes this thread nearly impossible to read and navigate.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
@TheStripper explain why I am a c00n :jbhmm:

Since it's so easy to go through post history please find my posts where I place white women above black women

Matter of fact this goes for all #SisterhoodOfSteel members

I don't go around bashing black women, I'm attracted to all women and my cold honesty about myself apply to interactions with ALL women. So I'll be waiting...
How is y'all search going? :sas2: shyt take less than 10 minutes :sas2:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@TheStripper explain why I am a c00n :jbhmm:

Since it's so easy to go through post history please find my posts where I place white women above black women

Matter of fact this goes for all #SisterhoodOfSteel members

I don't go around bashing black women, I'm attracted to all women and my cold honesty about myself apply to interactions with ALL women. So I'll be waiting...
I would believe you if she had even the slightest amount of attractiveness. :francis:bytch got a face only a c00n would love.:russ: On top of that she's a racist wigger. :stopitslime: Now do you understand why you're a c00n for blowing up her PMs?

c00n

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I find it interesting this thread was moved so quick :sas2:
Perhaps a little protection is going down :sas1:
But I digress :mjpls:

200w.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Revenue is generated through thread views. That thread had 88 users and like 50 guests in less than an hour, but was subsequently merged into a part of the site where unregistered users can't view it. Now, I'm not telling anyone how to run their business @cook @Brooklynzson, but this trash merge thread seems like a tremendous loss of revenue considering that it's reached 2500 pages in two months, so clearly it's a popular topic. That's a whole lot of lost traffic. I shudder to think of the ad dollars lost. :mjcry:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Can someone explain what's going on?

@TeflonTrill stalked my IG and picked out people that she thinks are in my dm's

And somehow she's come to the conclusion that I'm some guy I don't know named ****? :wtf:

Check it out Ma, I'm a black man!

Is @Strawberry **** or not? Is she going to expose those PMs or not? If the answer to both of these is no.....

@Strawberry are you going to expose these dudes are not?

I find it interesting that @Strawberry has yet to expose those PM's
Perhaps those brehs are begging her not to be exposed...

:jbhmm:

Who's in that box begging you for secrecy @Strawberry?

45bcff73b0f8f64ad2d0539da1ffdab7.gif

@Strawberry when you ready to expose those guys make a thread because this is a flop right here and a waste of time.

WHAT'S WRONG? YOU GUYS CAN'T READ?

I SAID I'LL DROP AN EXPOSAL THREAD WHEN MY REP IS AS FAR IN THE GREEN AS IT IS IN THE THE RED NOW GET GOING!! :ufdup:

may you unmerge my thread and move it to the salon since you wanna act like a bytch:childplease:

HA HA!!! :umad:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
WTF. Why does every thread has to get merged with this thread? This is ridiclous and makes zero sense.

FDB, she doesn't deserve the attention anymore. Let
I don't care about this thread being sent to the bushes even though it sucks we were robbed of foolery, but merging it with this large thread doesn't make sense. If you were to look pages back in this thread, you would literally have three different topics on one thread page because so many threads has been merged into this one. It makes this thread nearly impossible to read and navigate.

Yeah, if it were up to me if just move it to the bushes. I'm not a mod that's in her pm's though

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I would believe you if she had even the slightest amount of attractiveness. :francis:bytch got a face only a c00n would love.:russ: On top of that she's a racist wigger. :stopitslime: Now do you understand why you're a c00n for blowing up her PMs?

c00n
Has it even been proven that you're a woman let alone an "attractive" one? :jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.