Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The tone in this thread. :jbhmm: Apparently you aren't "welcoming back a racist" or shytting on black males if you're a black male asking that those PMs be exposed. :dead:

Banned me from the thread Liggins? It's getting too real for you?

Last edited:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
The Coli can't get enough of me :umad:

Sorry to disappoint you boo but I never followed anyone named ****, I just checked.

And yeah I just switched my sgit to private cuz I'm creeped out by the extremes you guys take to stalk me.

It's really fukkin pathetic.

How do I know? I got about 50,000 loops on my vine account from the Coli alone.

Why are you guys so obsessed with me?

Why you frontin like you hate me but staring at me everywhere I go, watching everything I do on social media?

Check out how many views/pages this thread will get.

In fact almost every thread I touch easily gets 100-200+ replies. Had two plat threads in my first month on the Coli :russ:

You guys love me :shaq:

Oh and if you think I have pm's with every person I follow or who follows me then you guys are trippin. I don't got that kind of time.

i got enough guys in my WhatsApp and text messages to feed me for 5 years :eat:

y'all see the power y'all give her? :beli:

the pming has to stop and the infactuation with who is pming her has to stop :comeon:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I dont like people going hard on peoples personal info outside of the site, something you seem to go hard at. If that's high moral bullshyt I dont know what to tell you. I aint never claim to be better than the next person, I still enjoy watching the foolishness when it goes down even if I dont like the way it started.

Dont worry, I'm in the mud right here with you.
tumblr_n2rne6xmRw1snsc04o1_500.gif

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting 2 be ashamed this nikka Derrick from long island..fuk wrong with u Makin these videos bruh?

Status
Not open for further replies.