Not open for further replies.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
And it really aint no thang, I got Peridot P in this thang:heh:

What if Peri P was ****:merchant: you dikk sending ass nikkas would be hurt:wow:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
No lie, I waste my time doing alot of things, alot of pointless things like checking this site more than regularly. But randomly investigating members on here outside of the site to insight drama or expose them will never be one of them. Especially not at random.

:smh:

I'ma keep reading through the thread tho:coffee:

To each it's own, but I couldn't.....Iwould get bored halfway through and go watch some Game of Thrones. I just started binge watching on it :popcorn3:.....Show has me like :ohhh::feedme::sadcam::wow::dwillhuh::mindblown:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

up5gqVv.gif

heart-attack-3-300px.jpg

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No lie, I waste my time doing alot of things, alot of pointless things like checking this site more than regularly. But randomly investigating members on here outside of the site to insight drama or expose them will never be one of them. Especially not at random.

:smh:

I'ma keep reading through the thread tho:coffee:

that's why i don't trust random strangers on the internet because action speak louder than words and i was right about Trill even though she's cool to me. there are four or five posters i can trust cause they are cool. the rest...... not so much; but i agree with u.

as for the exposure thing its the c00ns/black women bashers fault so i don't blame Trill for exposing them. it is what it is. :manny:

now im just going to sit back and...
w67wzH3.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
here you go again with your high moral ground bullshyt, that's why I can't even take you seriously. If you're so better, so show up to these threads at all:rudy:

I dont like people going hard on peoples personal info outside of the site, something you seem to go hard at. If that's high moral bullshyt I dont know what to tell you. I aint never claim to be better than the next person, I still enjoy watching the foolishness when it goes down even if I dont like the way it started.

Dont worry, I'm in the mud right here with you.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
A Strawberry PM drop would shatter the Coli.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Hi!

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Strawberry is a real life female from Montreal. She has an instagram and everything whereupon she posts picture of herself standing upside down and going to dancehall concerts.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
yo but in all seriousness, I keep telling yall dumb nikkas to stop pming these women. Strawberry, the white girl of all people. :mindblown: nikkas never listen

The Coli can't get enough of me :umad:

But you follow him and just made your account private:skip:

Sorry to disappoint you boo but I never followed anyone named ****, I just checked.

And yeah I just switched my sgit to private cuz I'm creeped out by the extremes you guys take to stalk me.

It's really fukkin pathetic.

How do I know? I got about 50,000 loops on my vine account from the Coli alone.

Why are you guys so obsessed with me?

Why you frontin like you hate me but staring at me everywhere I go, watching everything I do on social media?

Check out how many views/pages this thread will get.

In fact almost every thread I touch easily gets 100-200+ replies. Had two plat threads in my first month on the Coli :russ:

You guys love me :shaq:

Oh and if you think I have pm's with every person I follow or who follows me then you guys are trippin. I don't got that kind of time.

i got enough guys in my WhatsApp and text messages to feed me for 5 years :eat:

Status
Not open for further replies.