• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
You see black men as a fetish.. No clue why your not banned right now....

So what you're saying is I should be banned because I find black men more attractive than any other race and treat their dikks like gold?

You're ridiculous. It's a preference, not a fetish. I'm naturally attracted to black men and this bothers you why?

Do you think I care who you fukk? I don't give a shyt where you put your dikk so why you so concerned about the colour of dikks I ride?

This whole thread is because I attacked their precious #pawgberry....

These fakkits don't love themselves...

So they attack a Black woman...

Y'all are lost

I don't even fukk with OP like that. He's not in my pm's and neither are any other guys in this thread. Why are you having such a difficult time accepting that people just don't like you?

Your ego is all puffed up over a fukkin math equation and you constantly spew negative energy and aggressive comments. You're not giving anyone a reason to like you.

These damn love handles :sadbron:

It's real. I haven't had anything to eat since 9am :mjcry:

Girl starving yourself and skippin meals is only gonna make you gain fat. Your body will go into survival mode and start storing fat in your love handles and wherever else.

Eat more protein & vegetables and exercise more if you want to get rid of love handles/belly fat.

I know you said you didn't have time to eat but you should prepare some healthy snacks for yourself in the event that you're too busy to sit down and eat a proper meal.

Also start gettin into lemon water & cayenne pepper. Good luck!

Strawberry out here calling Black men n!!!!!s

I dragged her azz

And these OJ Simpson Clarence Thomas muhfuccas made a thread attacking me.

I'm not though.

You're all hyped up about those posts from May that WERE NOT directed at any black posters, rather they were directed at the entire thread in general (including white, Asian, Latino).

I have apologized and just got back from a 20 day ban for those posts IN MAY ( 5 months later:wtf: ) and here you go dragging me through the mud again tryin to say that I'm racist to support your hate campaign against me.

If you're as intelligent as you say you are you should be able to understand that I'm not racist but I guess your IQ is :duck:after all

Unfortunately, I am... I've never actually dated or even touched a white man. My spirit won't let me... :birdman:

You don't have a spirit :ufdup:

All because I called out their precious whoreberry

You're so jealous it's laughable and pathetic. Nobody in this thread is in my pm's. They just don't like you. Accept that and move on. You'll be ok. :therethere:

Nope. He started this thread because I attacked a white bytch who was calling people n!!!!s

Nah, they just don't like you. Get over it.

So, is she calling out another person for calling people the n-word?

Nope just me. Everyone else gets a pass but not me cuz I'm back on the Coli gettin all the attention (good & bad :russ:) and she don't like it.

I called out Strawberry for using it, @II Tone started a thread attacking me for calling her out... He's just a Tom on a mission for his pawg

If I'm his pawg then how come he never sent me dikk pics? Your story ain't adding up :ufdup:

Also, why do you claim that you're the one who was calling me out when it was @Raedawn07 @Matt504 & @TheStripper who did 21 days ago and I have since been banned and come back?

Why you tryin to steal their thunder? The only thing you get credit for is being a hypocrite, shytting on black men & droppin 257533468 n bombs for absolutely no reason.

You can't put someone on trial for something they have already been punished for. :ufdup:

Or are you too stupid to know that? Where's your IQ at now? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
If you are light skinned, you are not black!!!

Notice how: redbones, mulattoes, arabs, latinos, heck even indians, look alike...... thats because they are alike!

Have you ever had a mixed person stare at you?

From youtube:

manofsteel33
2 months ago
The reason the mixed kids were looking at you so hard was probably because they might have thought you were a relative or something...or they were in awe because they'd probably never been that close to a fully Black male..., OR, they were trying to process the fact that part of them identified with you, while the other part was afraid, which sent them into total meltdown! lol It's a crazy screwed up world we live in! And I agree that white people seem to be more afraid than ever...even though WE are the ones that are getting the short end of the stick, and WE should be the ones walking around on FULL ALERT 24/7!

Now if you're light skin with two black parents..... you're black :mjpls:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If you are light skinned, you are not black!!!

Notice how: redbones, mulattoes, arabs, latinos, heck even indians, look alike...... thats because they are alike!

Have you ever had a mixed person stare at you?

From youtube:

manofsteel33
2 months ago
The reason the mixed kids were looking at you so hard was probably because they might have thought you were a relative or something...or they were in awe because they'd probably never been that close to a fully Black male..., OR, they were trying to process the fact that part of them identified with you, while the other part was afraid, which sent them into total meltdown! lol It's a crazy screwed up world we live in! And I agree that white people seem to be more afraid than ever...even though WE are the ones that are getting the short end of the stick, and WE should be the ones walking around on FULL ALERT 24/7!

Now if you're light skin with two black parents..... you're black :mjpls:
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.