HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nah...thread did just fine playing out the way it did fam:mjpls:

Ye'Shrug
I'm kind of lost for context and you still haven't answered my question but seeing as your threads doing well, I can suppose that's all that matters to you.

Nope. He started this thread because I attacked a white bytch who was calling people n!!!!s

Yeah, think this guy is just playing shock jock... Or maybe he's in league with Strawberry himself?? Next week on The Coli.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
thread%20police.gif
:deadmanny: that's perfect

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Ye'Shrug
I'm kind of lost for context and you still haven't answered my question but seeing as your threads doing well, I can suppose that's all that matters to you.

Yeah, think this guy is just playing shock jock... Or maybe he's in league with Strawberry himself?? Next week on The Coli.
I see you fam :mjpls: Trying to twist things up :mjpls: If you can read you can see where me and others are coming from and every question you have will be answered...but thats not what you really about in this thread :mjpls: So go on head and tell it :mjpls:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I always knew that "she" was a white supremacist. And the women here still defended this behavior. And they wonder why they're not taken seriously here. @Panthera wants to shyt on black men in a thread made by a white guy with a chocolate fetish. :mjpls: They're all looking funny in the light.

You are so full of shyt that I smell you through the screen :martin:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
is martykaan really a female,i have never seen a female troll so gracefully ,shieet is unreal :obama::salute:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Aren't you white? :mjpls:?

nope

it aint the same word at all. Black folk can call each other "nikka" all day long. It's our word.

The 'term of endearment' excuse is unimaginably retarded. It's a derogatory word. Any moderately intelligent human being doesn't refer to himself using a derogatory word.

Status
Not open for further replies.