Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Didn't you simp @Strawberry , hypocrite fakkit? :mjlol:

No I didn't you faq, I had a troll use the same name as me obviously a cac trying to discredit me. All the cacs come out the woodwork now fukking disgusting wonder if I can go on a predominately white site and make a black woman worship thread, we all know I wouldn't go two posts without someone saying something about monkeys and animals. fukk all you pink skinned pig like cacs, dam can't let black people be.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I didn't you faq, I had a troll use the same name as me obviously a cac trying to discredit me. All the cacs come out the woodwork now fukking disgusting wonder if I can go on a predominately white site and make a black woman worship thread, we all know I wouldn't go two posts without someone saying something about monkeys and animals. fukk all you pink skinned pig like cacs, dam can't let black people be.
:deadmanny:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
So it's a conspiracy :troll:

why-you-lying.jpg

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Translation: USA Females are Entitled to an unrealistic standard of respect that they refuse to Project.

Whereas the bytch jumps the same "Message Board" talking about "We Refuse To Be Slaves"

Arrogance ≠ "Tough"

If you don't want to be treated like shyt, you're being unrealistic? Damn and i was just messing around. Y'all really some psychos :dwillhuh:

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
If you don't want to be treated like shyt, you're being unrealistic? Damn and i was just messing around. Y'all really some psychos :dwillhuh:

I treat My Woman with respect.
I provide (Cooking, Groceries, Late Night Dinner) for her and Love her. She's my Queen.

I was referring to the bytches that inhabit a false sense reality.

Certain Women truly do deserve Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.