• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it's because of your juvenile attempts at insults. So how old are you?

After you've done your push-ups which I've assigned to you, go stand in front of a mirror and tell yourself you're going to do better.
Very weak attempt at trying to son someone.

If you are really a cac than you can fukk yourself trying to indirectly call me your boy on some racist tip.

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Because men want to be able to treat us like shyt but it ain't happening. So they go to third world countries and look for women that don't have anything so they'll deal with a disgusting pig climbing on top of her every night, beating the crap out of her, and treating her like a slave just so they can have something to eat everyday. While American women will just leave and he'll get on a message board and talk about how he was the perfect husband and he was blindsided by the divorce.

:mjpls:

Translation: USA Females are Entitled to an unrealistic standard of respect that they refuse to Project.

Whereas the bytch jumps the same "Message Board" talking about "We Refuse To Be Slaves"

Arrogance ≠ "Tough"

Last edited:
Daps
Very weak attempt at trying to son someone.

If you are really a cac than you can fukk yourself trying to indirectly call me your boy on some racist tip.

Listen junior, im no cac so I'll continue to son you.

I will ask you this, which I'm sure you won't answer, but don't you find it ironic that you would get upset if someone was racist towards you? Look at your posts in this thread. You're racist as fukk lol.

Just all around confusion for you.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never found white women to be attractive, stringy dead hair, flat or square ass, face average, burnt red skin, thin crusty lips, bad teeth and breath, cottage body, nasty blonde hair all over the body, liberal attitude.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Because men want to be able to treat us like shyt but it ain't happening. So they go to third world countries and look for women that don't have anything so they'll deal with a disgusting pig climbing on top of her every night, beating the crap out of her, and treating her like a slave just so they can have something to eat everyday. While American women will just leave and he'll get on a message board and talk about how he was the perfect husband and he was blindsided by the divorce.

:mjpls:

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.