Status
Not open for further replies.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Today i was joking and i told my japanese chick to rub my feet. She got on her knees and did it without hesitation. Im not even lying.

Now let me joke around like that to an american chick. What do you think is gonna happen?

I rub my husbands feet, neck, back all the time... It has nothing to do with American anything...

Stereotyping a large diverse group will get you no where

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
She was playing a game on her phone and i was like aye gurl how bout you get off the phone and rub these toes down. She got down on her knees and i was like:dwillhuh:. You know i was playing right. She said , i know but i want to anyway.
:yeshrug: i wasnt gonna stop a good thing

If she knew you were playing and just wanted to do it anyway then good for both of yall.
If she's sweet and willing to do sweet things for you" just because" I hope you appreciate that.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Have you tried non-american women? HOLY shyt everything is just so much more pleasant

what countries are you talking about specifically tho?

i've dated canadian women are they are exactly the same as american women

I feel like countries in the west (north america, western europe) or countries that aren't geographically in the west but have embraced western ideals (australia, new zealand) all have similar types of women because they've been indoctrinated in feminism from birth

I think its unfair to single out american women when you'll find the bytchy entitled types all over in countries greatly influenced by the west

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang...

You new to this internet shyt breh? Just told on yourself.

Ol' I'm gonna explain how I love and hate white women at the same time ass dude.

:camby:
how cac? Do you even know wtf a pedo is?

My point isn't that I want to fukk 18-22 year olds. My point in that white bytches look 10 years older after they hit 23. Explain why your bytches look like grandma's after they hit 25.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I don't have these problems with my fiance. Maybe its because she's first generation American and her parents have been married over 45 years :manny:. Some of these cats just want a submissive woman who never says no and takes any and all kinds of bullshyt from them. I'm the first person to tell Black men to travel because not only will you see how it feels to be treated like an actual human fukking being but we get love everywhere.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Just go swirl if you want to. But dont shyt on me in the process, its fukking annoying. And thats why we talk shyt about you. You cant just go to another country and wife who you want, no, you have to pop shyt in the process. Just go. Nobody going to cry and stop you, if you think its better good fir you. But you dont know me or what i would or wouldnt do. Dont make lame excuses for why you want to date IR. Just do it.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I don't have these problems with my fiance. Maybe its because she's first generation American and her parents have been married over 45 years :manny:. Some of these cats just want a submissive woman who never says no and takes any and all kinds of bullshyt from them. I'm the first person to tell Black men to travel because not only will you see how it feels to be treated like an actual human fukking being but we get love everywhere.

Nah. Like I said they're generally happy people.

Daps
mad cause your hoes look like grandma status after 25. cool

In the time between my last post and this one, I got my dikk sucked by a beautiful woman. She is now cooking for me as I sit in my recliner about to watch some football. There's no anger in me bruh.

And you've been in here. If you'd have done some push ups like I told you, you'd have peace of mind and maybe start working your way toward finding a woman of your own.

Push-ups bruh. Do some.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Just go swirl if you want to. But dont shyt on me in the process, its fukking annoying. And thats why we talk shyt about you. You cant just go to another country and wife who you want, no, you have to pop shyt in the process. Just go. Nobody going to cry and stop you, if you think its better good fir you. But you dont know me or what i would or wouldnt do. Dont make lame excuses for why you want to date IR. Just do it.

You're not swirling if you're banging chicks outta Africa. Loving the projection going on here, are you female?

Status
Not open for further replies.