Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
just like how black american men are going to south america to find wives, white dudes are going in droves to eastern europe & asia to find wives. seems like american men have completely given up on american women :francis:

the question is, why?:jbhmm: are american women really that bad??? is it feminism? is it that american women have gotten progressively fatter over the decades?

I personally don't prescribe to that "grass is greener somehwere else" mentality. I think women are crazy everywhere :pachaha:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I should use those same white man pics i used before and play along with her...anyone who raid the Rihanna thread in the Root the past 2 weeks knows what I am referring to :sas2:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When have I ever given you the impression that I gave a single fukk for a cac hoe that looks only good in their 18-22 years. fukk out here.
fukk outta here with your pedo ass...I'm gonna be a revolutionary in my moms beat to shyt faux leather chair ass... I hope the bus comes in the next 10 minutes ass... will the cashier girl at least acknowledge me ass...

Kick rocks breh.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here with your pedo ass...I'm gonna be a revolutionary in my moms beat to shyt faux leather chair ass... I hope the bus comes in the next 10 minutes ass... will the cashier girl at least acknowledge me ass...

Kick rocks breh.
Pedo? did I not say 18-22? Explain how the fukk that is pedo. Also I still wouldn't talk to a cac hoe at 18-22 because they aren't attractive and I dislike their personality.

so this cac assumes that I dont own a car and can only holla at cashiers. Be a racist cac, brehs on a black forum, brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.