Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Wait...dat original Stawburr thread got merged? :dwillhuh:

*edit* And what exactly is da point of dat one huge ass thread fulla merged threads? Dere's no kinda tabs to show da beginning or end of threads thrown in dere so wtf is da actual point of it? :leostare: :why:

I legit don't undastandin da purpose of dat mufukka. Somebody fill me in. :patrice:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Some black men are an embarrassment.

But I know many girls in that situation would choose the chocolate.I personally would probably go with the vanilla.But my answer is not based on of what color I find more "attractive."

Lol,but that's not because I find vanilla more attractive than chocolate, because I don't.My answer is based on a generalization.It seems like darker guys are more prompt with their skin preferences than lighter guys(I know this is not a fact).& Being so hooked on skin color is a turn off for me.& Remember this is all because I would be in an impossible situation where both guys are identical in everything but skin color.
:leostare:

No ones in your head, we don't know.

Why did you choose to say act black instead of those things then?

Brehs, do any of you like white girls that 'act black'? Its cringe and there's a name for that type of girl...

To simply say "black," is simple.But based on the faux outrage, I'll say white boys with flavor.:sas2:

*White chocolate route.:youngsabo:

ibePdPdKmqn2aH.gif

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Who was jealous of that broke ass Jamaican Velma looking chick? :mjlol:

She was getting dikk pics like hot cakes. All that attention had a few people (not all) hot lol but At the same time I said some Uncle Tom behaviour was displayed by people trying to defend her saying the n word.

I just call it how I see it.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps

*edit* And what exactly is da point of dat one huge ass thread fulla merged threads? Dere's no kinda tabs to show da beginning or end of threads thrown in dere so wtf is da actual point of it? :leostare: :why:

I legit don't undastandin da purpose of dat mufukka. Somebody fill me in. :patrice:
To annoy the trolls I guess. You can't navigate that thread. shyt's all jumbled

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She was getting dikk pics like hot cakes. All that attention had a few people (not all) hot lol but At the same time I said some Uncle Tom behaviour was displayed by people trying to defend her saying the n word.

I just call it how I see it.
:mindblown: Your vision needs correcting.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps

A lot of posts in TLR are gender bait threads that are created for the sole purpose of creating a "Coli Gender War." These threads play on emotions that are always bubbling just beneath the surface when it comes to black men and women. That huge merged thread is meant to represent the chaotic never ending back and forth between males and females, on here. I think it was created in jest.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

:yeshrug: Your point?

First post: What's wrong with what I said?

Second post:Once again, what is wrong with what I said?

Third post: So killerc00n, you tell me what type of boys I should be attracted to then. :ohhh: Let me find out you swing that way.

Forth post: You randomly pull a quote saying "white chocolate route," but if you had read that conversation between me & wiz, you would of known it was a sarcastic answer.

You came up in the thread like you dropping that hot fire but you not dropping sh*t. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.