Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faneto

Banned
Daps
she going edit that post

nope i am just putting 2 and 2 together @Barnett115 hated Mexican people :ufdup:
And hypothetically speaking, what is wrong with a black man hating Mexican people? Given how racist many Mexicans are towards Black people, I'd say it'd be pretty justified. Not necessarily saying how I personally feel....

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
imagec5bb7.jpg

I didnt ask for this. :yeshrug:
@Always-Right Liggins okay this one needs to stay in TLR please :dead:

:why:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is the c00niest thing I have ever read. You nikkas are weirdos bragging about this.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
And hypothetically speaking, what is wrong with a black man hating Mexican people? Given how racist many Mexicans are towards Black people, I'd say it'd be pretty justified. Not necessarily saying how I personally feel....
i have no problem with it because they used Africans doing the civil rights movement to be include in what Africans back then fought for, then they turn around and did hoe ass shyt, but i am just asking @Barnett114 if you're the Barnett that was following him around

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Cmon son.:stopitslime:

Dont play dumb.

One is clearly out of superficial bs...the other is out of mental conditioning from over 400 plus years of white supremacy/oppression which puts those with European/White features at the top and those with African/Black features at the bottom.

It would be different if the beauty standard was black women but it's not.
And the fact that you really think that is the root of the problem. White America has fooled you into thinking that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.