Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So we're going to act like black men do not put light skin on pedestal? I've made that conclusion from more than just videos.
Male and female c00ns do that lol.

Yet there still darker men and women marrying black.

Do you know much about other types of black men than just the c00ns?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Male and female c00ns do that lol.

Yet there still darker men and women marrying black.

Do you know much about other types of black men than just the c00ns?

Yes, I realize that there are non-c00n black men out there but we can not ignore how black men regard dark skin black women.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Also let me add on to this by letting you know @Rainman that this nonblack dude is diagnosed with ADHD, Tourette's, and homosexual sissified tendencies. He has Down syndrome in his bloodline at that. Yet lowlife birds on LSA still want to procreate with someone with that in his DNA, because the baby could inherit "His red hair and green eyes". And yes I'm quoting those birds directly(although paraphrasing). That is seriously how they justified having a mildly retarded special needs baby :mjlol::pachaha::russ:

We have some white woman loving buffoons on here, but I don't think a single brother has caped for a racist special needs cac who has called them chimps on The Coli.
I used to lurk on st0rmfr0nt but I can take the bullshyt they were spouting because at the end of the day I realize that they were just cacs, and expecting cacs like THEM to behave in a rational level is like having a untrained dog obey your every command. Cant get mad at the dog, because he does what he wants, he's a damn dog, what do you expect? :yeshrug:

But to hear the c00nery and bafoonery come from our own allege better-halves truely is a sickening site to behold.

The stuff I saw on there is beyond lunacy. No where else on the web dominated by black men has so many negresses champion for whiteness and slamming blackness. But then again I don't go to beyond-blackandwhite and that other pro IRBW garbage that they love to push.

It's sickening. But everyone is worrying about what black men do all the time. Not to mention this agenda is approved largely by he dominate society. It brings the destruction of the black family through brain-washing our women and becoming leaders within the community. And the way to take down a matriarchy is through their bed.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:feedme:

But speaking on LSA, their posters really coming in the coli in droves lately.:why:

More still coming, they just redecorate the site, so you know some bitter posters jumping ship.:mjpls:

And why did they ban you for?:mjlol:

@cook and @Brooklynzson really need to clean this forum up if they don't want the integrity of this forum to go down.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
your avi is getting stale

Yours is too,I actually don't understand yours. :laugh:

Who is ignoring c00ns?

It's more like your obsessed with them cuz you act like they are the only type of black men out there

Nope,I know they are not the only type of black men out there.The love of my life is black.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This thread is too funny. Black women marry out (date out as well) TWICE as much as black women, yet this thread once again devolved into a black woman bashing thread. Black men won't even accept responsibility for FACTS. Hilarious.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are many shows that show case a black man + white women couple that I'm sure black men tune into.

White men think white women are the sh*t. :mjlol: That's why white women are plastered everywhere.This is not about IR dating this is about worshiping.

I see black men as less than White men? :/ Proceed to reach for the stars.

name these shows, bet you cant :sas2:

if white men thought white women were collectively the shyt, they wouldn't flee to other races of women, nor would they have MRA and MTGOW movements. i know black women think we're the only race having this gender battle but feminism is fukking up the cac community as well.

and white women are plastered everywhere because you give your women promotion to help get them to go along with your patriarchal program. black men dont have the power to enact it, with our non-existent patriarchy, so of course you'd think they promote WW just out of their love of their hearts

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is too funny. Black women marry out (date out as well) TWICE as much as black women, yet this thread once again devolved into a black woman bashing thread. Black men won't even accept responsibility for FACTS. Hilarious.

The statistic is counterproductive to black people and we hope to embarass c00ns but you must understand history and how men are:

Cac men left Europe and did whatever they wanted (and I mean ANYTHING). If the cac women had done anything else, cacs would not exist today. Cacs did not and do not listen to cac women. Cacs do everything in their own self interest and everything worked out well for them.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both black men and black women have a problem with Black women dating out and it's hard for me to wrap my head around it

maybe the older generation of black women have problem with it because they brow beat the hell out of black men for dating out. we were taught once you date white women, you're out of the community, its over. get ya white woman and bounce, because you've betrayed black women and the race. but now that black women are interested in dating out, it seems you've all abandoned that rule and still want to keep it pro-black with your white boyfriend.

if y'all want to date out, go for it, but stop making individual solutions out to be collective solutions for all black women. y'all trying too hard to join other patriarchal groups instead of dropping the faux feminism to help build your own.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe the older generation of black women have problem with it because they brow beat the hell out of black men for dating out. we were taught once you date white women, you're out of the community, its over. get ya white woman and bounce, because you've betrayed black women and the race. but now that black women are interested in dating out, it seems you've all abandoned that rule and still want to keep it pro-black with your white boyfriend.

if y'all want to date out, go for it, but stop making individual solutions out to be collective solutions for all black women. y'all trying too hard to join other patriarchal groups instead of dropping the faux feminism to help build your own.

exactly. if a woman wants to date out, she can do so but feigning pro-blackness while caping for anti-black antagonists, whom strangle black patriarchy in order to project their own, is absurd. socity is only ruled by one patriarchy at a time. for that patriarchy to be strong, others must be weaker.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: GZR
Status
Not open for further replies.