Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The IR section does not "lust," after white men.The IR section inquiries about men who are not black.I swear for black women to dare talk about dating "other," especially white men in the black community is seen as the ultimate sin. :what: Both black men and black women have a problem with Black women dating out and it's hard for me to wrap my head around it.I've posted in the IR forum once before.The topic I posted did not worship white men what so ever.I was just asking if other black women had the same experience with white men hitting them up on social media more rather than approaching them in real life.Some Black women were interested in my topic but then I got groans from other black women & some even talked sh*t to me.Like wtf?There are actually black women who have the same mentality as the Black Men who think that Black women shouldn't talk,ask,etc about a man unless he is Black.
I've seen many black women in that section worship white men lol.

WinningLoser is a name off the top.

There are many good women on that forum but we cannot ignore the c00ns in that section.

About the people you are complaining about who have issues with IR:

Blame the ones who date out and then talk shyt about the opposite gender. :yeshrug:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
that lipstick alley site is an embarrassment worshiping the man that oppresses our race :wow:
if i every catch my sister on that site we gonna have problems
scust.png

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
1.) Most of the threads in the subforum

2) The fact there is even an interracial forum is evidence enough of c00nery. There is no such forum here and no such forums on other male-centred sites.

3) No group except LSA loons bothers to post about bed wenches.

As respects LSA members, even many of them groan and neg egregious c00ns the same way the Coli does. Your experience implies LSA thinks you're a c00n just like the Coli. Ergo you're probably a caping c00n. Everybody can't be wrong.

I'm far from a c00n.:comeon:& If you actually read the topics in the IR you will not see white man worship.
Blame the ones who date out and then talk shyt about the opposite gender. :yeshrug:

But black guys do this all the time.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm far from a c00n.:comeon:& If you actually read the topics in the IR you will not see white man worship.

LSA thinks you engage in cac worship; the Coli thinks you engage in cac worship. That's legions of people. The only conceivable person who thinks otherwise is you. Who do you think is the delusional: everybody or you? In the end you can do what you want but this does not justify anything. The fact you come here to persuade brehs to accept female c00nery via hypocrisy jibes is hilarious. Imagine a cac woman going to a forum and trying to do the same there. The cacs would laugh and tell her to kill herself. That is what you should do too.

But black guys do this all the time.

Black men don't worship cacs and if they did that wouldn't justify your doing so anyway. two wrongs don't make a right. So you have no argument.

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

LSA thinks you engage in cac worship, the Coli thinks you engage in cac worship. That's legions of people. The only concievable person who thinks otherwise is you. Who do you think is the delusional: everybody or you?

Black men don't worship cacs and if they did that wouldn't justify your doing so anyway. two wrongs don't make a right.

Df?:what: Most of the threads I've made on LSA have received "thanks" I talked about the ONE time I posted in the IR where I received some groans. I'm not regarded as a c00n on here or there.I've never in my life implied,said,or suggested that white men are superior.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I have seen this while lurking LSA

In fact in the XES section I have seen a thread where they only post white men fukking black women :dead:

What is
But...they do all of that. :huh: There are websites that are for black men + white women.There are many members on here who have "other," women as their avatars.There are many shows that show case a black man + white women couple that I'm sure black men tune into.& The only reason why Scandal is popular because the main character is a black woman (which NEVER/rarely happens).Everyone tunes into Scandal ,my white woman professor is in LOVE with Scandal.Olivia Pope has her own line of clothing at the store THE LIMITED in the mall.Black women alone did not make that show as big as it is.

White men think white women are the sh*t. :mjlol: That's why white women are plastered everywhere.This is not about IR dating this is about worshiping.

I see black men as less than White men? :/ Proceed to reach for the stars.

White men have more media power than we do so of course white women are going to be posted everywhere.
if we had the same power black women would be posted everywhere. The stats show that white men date outside their race more than us.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
White men have more media power than we do so of course white women are going to be posted everywhere.
if we had the same power black women would be posted everywhere. The stats show that white men date outside their race more than us.
Many don't understand this....

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

Yeah, & those Black women would not be allowed to be darker than Lauren London's complexion. :sas1:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
So much corniness in abundance in a sole thread. :snoop: Don't let c00ns define you brehs and brehettes. They're inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
complexion issues face both men and women.

More so women.
we gotta be the only race that as gender wars like this the shyt is crazy :wow:

Probably are & I can kind of see why the colliding happens.

Your basing this on what?

Let me guess rap videos in which the rappers themselves are controlled by white men?

You are so poisoned from white media you can't even imagine black media right :wow:

So we're going to act like black men do not put light skin on pedestal? I've made that conclusion from more than just videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.