Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What negative didnt say? It's the truth that men get shytted on for being kind to a woman. But I recognize quality, but you couldn't even say something simple like "thank you" and be it.

Everyone needs compaginanship from a S/O at a certain point in life. Everyone.

I did say thank you, that's the first thing I said :rudy: just stop. All of it. You can't give a black woman a compliment without saying something backhanded on here.

Yea and you know nothing of my situation just the same assumptions you use to generalize women.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There are posters who post much hateful material IMO who need to be monitored more.

While i dont agree with everything he says, he makes great points at times so I can tell his head is in the right place. I personally wouldn't say anything like that.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm black
My girl is black
My family is all black
My church is all black
The place I volunteer is all black
My boss is black

Nikkaz mad I don't use names like john and bill when I talk about the vagabonds in the community

:umad:
Which community are you referring to :jbhmm:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I did say thank you, that's the first thing I said :rudy: just stop. All of it. You can't give a black woman a compliment without saying something backhanded on here.

Yea and you know nothing of my situation just the same assumptions you use to generalize women.

Never said a nothing about your situation, just said that every grown human being urges for compaginanship one way or the other.

Not just black women, but in general. Being nice gets you shytted on these days. That is why most women can't handle rejection like men do.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Actually I just changed the spelling from Danny trevathan on the broncos just added the I

Suddenly its a "Hood" ghetto name

Thecoli .com

Gerondale is a cac last name I just changed the spelling to jerrondale and suddenly its hood and gangsta

:heh:

I'm pretty sure Treyvathian is the name of some guy he went to school with. :lolbron:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Never said a nothing about your situation, just said that every grown human being urges for compaginanship one way or the other.

Not just black women, but in general. Being nice gets you shytted on these days. That is why most women can't handle rejection like men do.

You quoted me talking about me :martin:

Everytime I say something you try to change it to something else. Next I will just dap.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This thread is a wonderful opportunity to see how women actually react to being curved by men. Which women out here have been rejected by several guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.