Status
Not open for further replies.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She has a great point.

...it would've been even greater had she added "...some of y'all might not be great yet, doe."

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i thought these were universally recognized human mating signals. im confused by their confusion.

There is no mating signals in staring back and forth.

Men don't react to you staring at us.
Since women don't approach.
they self equate from their lack of experience based perspective.
Staring is staring,...
There is no rejection in staring.

Art Barr

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
jared leto aka jordan catalano
yes
yes please

but im :old: and have like him since 1994

my so called life and how to make an american quilt

he is beautiful thats why, jared leto and paul walker and keanu get a pass
:whew::ohlawd::takedat::shaq::banderas:

What about young Leo DiCaprio? He is the GOAT. :noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm black
My girl is black
My family is all black
My church is all black
The place I volunteer is all black
My boss is black

Nikkaz mad I don't use names like john and bill when I talk about the vagabonds in the community. Just like y'all call every white girl pawg or becky, or a white dude Billy bob or Tyler

:umad:

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
@bcrusaderw

I have been in multiple debates with multiple posters on here with their direct claim being "most black women date thugs.I was arguing against this & they were telling me I'm wrong. Usuaully this type of debate would result in @7Revo coming in telling me about the struggles of the black male nerd when it comes to black women. :mjlol: I find it absolutely hilarious that they are clutching their pearls at you for saying sh*t they have been saying for years.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Tis true. :manny:

Man tries to give props to a woman, he gets clowned for it. And you wonder why they are so many men messing around with more than one woman and why marriage rates keep decreasing.

It's not about your props, I said thank you. I appreciate that. Its the props with slight digs that you do. It's the mellow dramatic negative you always throw in. Why even do that? If you are going to give a compliment give one.

Who says I am alone and if I am why is it a shame? Then you said black women, all black women aren't alone and all of those who are aren't depressed, bitter, or unhappy.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@bcrusaderw

I have been in multiple debates with multiple posters on here with their direct claim being "most black women date thugs.I was arguing against this & they were telling me I'm wrong. Usuaully this type of debate would result in @7Revo coming in telling me about the struggles of the black male nerd when it comes to black women. :mjlol: I find it absolutely hilarious that they are clutching their pearls at you for saying sh*t they have been saying for years.
Nerdy black men do struggle with some black women just like dark skin black women struggle with some black men.

Maybe if you werent so conceited youd see both groups struggles.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I done approached several women thst looked glammed up last Friday at this
Underground bar. I got a few numbers, but some of ya'll hang out with bitter ass bytches that scare a lot of men from approaching in the first place.

Basically, if you want your fantasy man, stop hanging out with bitter ass hoes.

No diss to anybody LOL

and maybe this just my ass, but how the fukk do yall be making 2nd and 3rd eye contacts connections in the club setting and shyt....

I mean for 1. it's dark as hell and it's a lot of moving around, flickering of lights and shat..(at least the clubs where I'm at) that's going on...I mean again maybe that's my ass, but I don't get to the 2nd or 3rd phase of eye contacting/connections LOL...

Even when I'm out and about...1 eye contact from her is all I need, but to keep looking at the chick for 20 minutes str8 while yall eye fukk and smile, is a bit strange LOL...but again, no diss to anybody that do this, but I just can't see it being done by me.

i dont go to bars or clubs to meet men . lm talking out in public like on public transportation, when shopping, or at work. i only go to bars/clubs to hang out and dance with my friends, im not looking for men in that type of venue, unless im attending a concert.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's not about your props, I said that you. I appreciate that. Its the props with slight digs that you do. It's the mellow dramatic negative you always throw in. Why even do that? If you are going to give a compliment give one.

Who says I am alone and if I am why is it a shame? Then you said black women, all black women aren't alone and all of those who are aren't depressed, bitter, or unhappy.

What negative didnt say? It's the truth that men get shytted on for being kind to a woman. But I recognize quality, but you couldn't even say something simple like "thank you" and be it.

Everyone needs compaginanship from a S/O at a certain point in life. Everyone.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What about young Leo DiCaprio? He is the GOAT. :noah:
nope
legends of the fall brad pitt is the GOAT

giphy.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i dont go to bars or clubs to meet men . lm talking out in public like on public transportation, when shopping, or at work. i only go to bars/clubs to hang out and dance with my friends, im not looking for men in that type of venue, unless im attending a concert.

You when you attend a concert looking for a man, what you normally wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.