Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just put yup on ignore and move along. Y'all stressing over nonsense. She's back and probably won't be ban. Who knows coli militants have ways of banning people. :patrice:.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Cook needs to change her name to @nope

:coffee:
Her new sig :russ:

xd8000.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i don't care how long hes been with that female.

What does that have to do with anything? Was Jon Jones a nobody living on the street before he became famous? Or was he an athlete from a good family?:comeon:

i've already stated "wtf i'm talking about" twice now. The less you have the less women care about you. But when you reach the pinnacle of success all of a sudden they all need a say in who you date. He didn't owe them shyt before he was famous. Wouldn't owe them shyt if he was a bum on the street. Doesn't owe them shyt now.

Not sure what you're tryna debate about but foh lil nikka:rudy::russell:

Nikkas always say that shyt when they on top. But we all know they one police traffic stop away from screaming "black unity"

FOH

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I've been with nothing but black women all my life (relationship-wise) and honestly It's hard to find a loyal, "chill" one. At some point our sistas gotta realize that there's reasons a lot of us don't want to be bothered with them anymore

Oh really? But Becky lupe and Kung pow will be there?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Typical coli. Play off legit points with smilies.

I've dated nothing but black women the past several years.....but if I wanna date an Indian woman or a Hispanic woman etc, I will. I prefer darker skinned women....but I'm not gonna jjudge those who don't.

Again, show me the large population of dime Black women in buffalo NY to choose from. I'll wait....

Most black women ain't checkin for no cage fighters.

nikka, you date outside your race. That's all I need to hear. Go get you an Indian bytch and stay over there with them folks :scust:

And when they start reminding you that you are indeed a ******, don't come back either :camby:

And the last sentence is fukking stupid. What black women aint gonna date a dude because he's a fighter :dahell:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Good for you, but you shouldn't castigate others for not having your same philosophy of life.

Everybody's life experiences shape their views, for better/worse.

IMO, Back ppl have the hardest time dating partly b/c we're so focused on extremes. Some nikkas just are who they are & just want to find a chill chick. Not saying there are no chill black chicks.....but Jon Jones is from Buffalo, not ATL or DC(pplaces with varities of black women). You are HUMAN before you are Black.

Does that mean I'm a woman before I'm black?

#youOKsis

@Coli women we just got the ok to be women before we are black. Now we don't have to sweep black mens misogyny colorism abuse and neglect under the rug.

We can now talk about rape, molestation, incest, domestic violence (by gunshot) financial exploitation without being accused of being a bedwench working in league with the white man to bring a brotha down!

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Oh really? But Becky lupe and Kung pow will be there?
Maybe...maybe not, but I'm willing to take that risk to get away from what I've seen and dealt with my whole life. And don't get me wrong, I know It's not all black women, but a lot of yall are just fukkin ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.