Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: the things men tell themselves to excuse being a shytty person. "I'm suppose to betray my partner and expose to her to diseases that could kill her"
no,,,, we love our women, we just want some new box....why is that so hard to grasp for women? its nothing personal

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
So men admit to cheating at a 10% higher rate than women. :coffee:

About 70 percent of married men admitted to cheating on their wives! Another study found that 2/3 of women are not aware of their husband's affair. I can relate to that — It took a long time until I found out myself — when I decided to check his phone.

What about the women? Most statistics found that about 50 to 60 percent of women admitted to having an affair. This one really shocked me. Are there really millions of cheating women in the states? I never even imagined these statistics.

Source:

Cheating Statistics: Do Men Cheat More Than Women?

:skip:

I'm not sure what you wanted my response to be to this post, the op asked for reasons why women file for divorce, their husbands cheating on them could be a huge reason.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
tumblr_mkwto0TnKy1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

I indeed could not, like two hours till gametime, let's chop it up real quick

Couldn't quote me with your scary assss

It's women who pursue marriage and end it as quickly, options available facilitate this.

But men should never forget marriage is like a government coalition, if you fail to bring in the other parties policies in your government it will fall apart.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry you can't convince me that a man that betrays me and puts my life/health at risk loves me.
thats why things will always be bad between both sexes

its not that complicated ....Ill love u and cherish u, but let me get some new box from time to time...the other chick is just an object, aint nobody making love to no jumpoff,,,well maybe except james harden

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Can't remember who here said it, but it's the gospel.
You can give a woman the world and she'll leave you for a guy with the moon.
Marriages, regular dating. Doesn't really matter.
Understand and come to terms with that and you're never surprised by what a woman does.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure what you wanted my response to be to this post, the op asked for reasons why women file for divorce, their husbands cheating on them could be a huge reason.
You tried to suggest that divorce is tied to cheating (you noted 70% men admit to cheating/70% women initiate divorce) yet conveniently ignored the rates women admit to cheating.

By your insinuation, if 50-60% of women admit to cheating, 50-60% of men should initiate divorce.

But maybe this is all too confusing for you to understand.

:skip:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I rarely see posts talking about WHY women are leaving these men :ohlawd: the skewed logic and dap for dap bullshyt fukkery of lies spewed from the mouths of men who read redpill, over-masturbate and ruin every relationship they touch that I have witnessed in my short time on this board...oh my, oh my

But ask yourselves brehs, whhhhy would this huge percentage of women leave these awesome, mature, 6 figure, 6 cert, emotionally invested, kind, faithful :usure: men who just know how to slanging the dikk they waited their whole lives and kept their legs closed to get chose by? :noah:

Really why???? Makes no sense.

I really wanna see how long it takes for the answer to dawn on some nikkas.

giphy.gif

Discuss if you want.
She made an excuse to get fat and stop sucking dikk.

latest

The family completely crumbled from that point

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
thats why things will always be bad between both sexes

its not that complicated ....Ill love u and cherish u, but let me get some new box from time to time...the other chick is just an object, aint nobody making love to no jumpoff,,,well maybe except james harden

Nah I'm ok, you cheat, I'm leaving. Don't get mad, it's your fault. No way a dude that betrays me, willing puts me at risk for incurable STDs loves and cherishes me. Maybe you can convince another chick to accept your herpes, extra kids and being laughed at by your side chicks because she gets to spend your husband's money and fukk him while you get to get cheated on and be his slave but it's not gonna work for me. The wife is the loser in that situation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rarely see posts talking about WHY women are leaving these men :ohlawd: the skewed logic and dap for dap bullshyt fukkery of lies spewed from the mouths of men who read redpill, over-masturbate and ruin every relationship they touch that I have witnessed in my short time on this board...oh my, oh my

But ask yourselves brehs, whhhhy would this huge percentage of women leave these awesome, mature, 6 figure, 6 cert, emotionally invested, kind, faithful :usure: men who just know how to slanging the dikk they waited their whole lives and kept their legs closed to get chose by? :noah:

Really why???? Makes no sense.

I really wanna see how long it takes for the answer to dawn on some nikkas.

giphy.gif

Discuss if you want.

:stopitslime:

thats your fault (i mean women's fault) for choosing those men...they werent shyt when you were dating them...:yeshrug:

though some people actually change.....most dont :francis:

edit: yall dont get tired of doing some version of this same thread every damn day? :usure:

Status
Not open for further replies.