Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
IMO most marriages are built on lies and most women can't control their emotions and they have more chances to cheat. Women have more financial advantages to file for divorce. Men don't. Otherwise things maybe different. Look at these rich actors, sports, businessmen getting played by their wives. Hmmmmmmmmmm why is that?

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think society has made it the norm for a woman to feel unsatisfied in a relationship in a variety of ways and no matter how much men do the woman can always find a reason to rationalize a break up. It's the selfish, self centered, me me me mentality of the women on steroids with the backing of a mutuated form of feminism and vapid popular culture.

Combine this with the fact that there are basically no social ramifications for divorce for a woman these days and usually they benefit from it and you have a clear incentive.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
70% of married men admit to cheating (source)

70% of divorces are initiated by women

:ohhh:

Then there's domestic violence, financial issues, not able to get along etc etc
men r suppose to cheat....god wired men to crave sex....men cant help wanting sex...

p*ssy can cure alotta mental illness, u can get shot and get some p*ssy, u wont even feel that bullet wound anymore

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
:heh: and you and your emoji bed bless us with an apperance and corresponding fukkboy post in every one

Nite nite bytch.
tumblr_np2w8laaWx1tz9j5oo1_250.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
70% of married men admit to cheating (source)

70% of divorces are initiated by women

:ohhh:

Then there's domestic violence, financial issues, not able to get along etc etc
So men admit to cheating at a 10% higher rate than women. :coffee:

About 70 percent of married men admitted to cheating on their wives! Another study found that 2/3 of women are not aware of their husband's affair. I can relate to that — It took a long time until I found out myself — when I decided to check his phone.

What about the women? Most statistics found that about 50 to 60 percent of women admitted to having an affair. This one really shocked me. Are there really millions of cheating women in the states? I never even imagined these statistics.

Source:

Cheating Statistics: Do Men Cheat More Than Women?

:skip:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The answer is because women want what they don't have, no matter what that is.
Before they're married, they want the security and status of a wife.
After they're married (for a while), they want the freedom and excitement they enjoyed in their youth.

Some women are smart enough to see it for what it is.
Some aren't.

Generally speaking, of course.

Edit: Plus I'm told raising kids pretty much destroys a mother's dreams so it's easy to see how women can get depressed about their situation after a few years.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
men r suppose to cheat....god wired men to crave sex....men cant help wanting sex...

p*ssy can cure alotta mental illness, u can get shot and get some p*ssy, u wont even feel that bullet wound anymore

:heh: the things men tell themselves to excuse being a shytty person. "I'm suppose to betray my partner and expose to her to diseases that could kill her"

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think society has made it the norm for a woman to feel unsatisfied in a relationship in a variety of ways and no matter how much men do the woman can always find a reason to rationalize a break up. It's the selfish, self centered, me me me mentality of the women on steroids with the backing of a mutuated form of feminism and vapid popular culture.

Combine this with the fact that there are basically no social ramifications for divorce for a woman these days and usually they benefit from it and you have a clear incentive.
yup, back in the ancient times...divorce wasn't even an options....once we got married, that's was it

Status
Not open for further replies.