Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Why are you dressing fresh to meet a woman via your boy beingyour uner driver? As for the video, only meet people in public places, like where other patrons are.

*smh at 5 dusty people sharing one belt*

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I just dont understand why nikkas dont get down for theirs .

I would have to be sleep to get stripped like breh did

Most people aren't built like that. You have to be able to stay calm, asses the risks and be throwed off enough to buck if the situation allows it.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Tough call.
You got someone with a gun who just robbed your friend and threatened his life and now they coming to empty out your pockets.
this is true. Find out who your real friends are. sh1t find out how real your friends are

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nah breh you the cac . Lettin a bum nikka get all up on you to dig in yo pockets . :mjlol: "Bet that"

Yo soft ass prolly woulda tried to kick some knowledge
I posted a pic 2 days ago. Nothing to hide over here fakkit. You a internet nikka, you lame or a cac. Too obvious.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I posted a pic 2 days ago. Nothing to hide over here fakkit. You a internet nikka, you lame or a cac. Too obvious.

:mjlol:

Who hasnt posted a pic in The Coli Men's thread ? Nobody gaf about your "updated pic" . Get yo square ass on :mjlol: . You prolly aint even got a pic in the gun thread either . Ol harmless unarmed ass nikka. You a IT tough guy

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Who hasnt posted a pic in The Coli Men's thread ? Nobody gaf about your "updated pic" . Get yo square ass on :mjlol: . You prolly aint even got a pic in the gun thread either . Ol harmless unarmed ass nikka. You a IT tough guy
Mention a pic in the gun thread. Haha, yeah you a internet nikka. :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.