Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Yall guys slow on the pick up.
That was one of the guy who got robbed friends or some one who gave him a ride. The robber went over to the car trying to get them to open the door and they decided not to get robbed.

*Also the robber had a strap.
Thats what i figured also watching the video. Why didn't that nikka run them over?

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Yall guys slow on the pick up.
That was one of the guy who got robbed friends or some one who gave him a ride. The robber went over to the car trying to get them to open the door and they decided not to get robbed.

*Also the robber had a strap.
Damn so bruh in the car left his boy

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
these nikkas clowns they aint from the hood
I am from the hood, well was.

Yeah, I'm bout to go rob this nikka. Lemme shower and put on a decent shirt, said no jack boy ever

don't you shower and but on a nice shirt before you go to work? So being a "jack boy" means you walk out the house smelling funky?

:troll:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I like how this dumb bytch gets mad at almost getting ran over After robbing someone. Maybe he wouldn't try to smash your ass if you didn't fukk with him.

If that was me tho? Wouldn't give a fukk, even on camera. I'm going back and forth putting all 3 of they skulls under my rubber tires. And I'm gonna make that shyt torture too.

:demonic:

Status
Not open for further replies.