Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
The fact that you call women "females," is all I need to know about you.
I think his constant use of the word "female" is a red flag for his emotional immaturity so if he chooses to spend his time with none black women then that's fine.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

When and why did women start getting offended by this word??

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It's the context. Stop stripping out the context of things breh, only then will you understand.:youngsabo:

And I don't think people find it offensive, rather they find it weird. Like "heey guys, do females masturbate? :lupe:" or "do the female species think differently than we do?" sounds weird to some.

I don't think it's an offensive term though.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
They have nothing to really be outraged about so they have cult meetings and go to the drawing board to come up with new bullshyt to complain about. First world problems
Next feminists will complain about tampons being sexist because they are inhibiting the natural essence of a woman by making her ashamed of bleeding every month and needing to stuff something in her vagina. They might also call that rape by social conditioning to believe their periods are bad and need to handled in such a way instead of letting it flow freely.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Women are disarming and weakening men and we don't even no it. We backup bcuz we don't want any trouble. We've bowed down so much that they pretty much try to dictate anything we can and cannot do.

We can't beat them
It's weak to argue with them
Simps agree with everything they say and will throw hands for them.

Totally disarmed

Men lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.