• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most white dudes would say she's a 10.

Chicks like that can f**k any brother they want, and "date" above average brothers. But ELITE white dudes will be willing to date her, while ELITE brothers are just going to just add her to their roster.

I knew a couple chicks like that growing up. They had decent black dudes that would holler, but the white men that were interested were of a higher caliber.

Now I don't know the white cat this chick is dating, but in general pretty black chicks with minimal or no thickness, can get more bang for their buck if they go white.
I can't speak to what happens when they date white (though generally our biggest sisters definitely aren't the ones swirling like that), but this kinda chick I imagine has
high value to any breh. Iunno bout other dudes, but shes pretty as hell and seems to be light-hearted enough. Her body is a huge bonus. Its them

:scust: "not enough ass" chubby chasers that can't appreciate a chick who doesn't let gravity and age win. Thats on them, though. If white dudes choosing slim sistas, good on them.
They are, in a lot of ways, top of the heap. Slim sistas STILL have curves better than most. Throw in gym time? Can't lose :banderas:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Most white dudes would say she's a 10.

Chicks like that can f**k any brother they want, and "date" above average brothers. But ELITE white dudes will be willing to date her, while ELITE brothers are just going to just add her to their roster.

I knew a couple chicks like that growing up. They had decent black dudes that would holler, but the white men that were interested were of a higher caliber.

Now I don't know the white cat this chick is dating, but in general pretty black chicks with minimal or no thickness, can get more bang for their buck if they go white.
So your saying these type of sisters would rather date whites ?

Even Asian dudes want her
Stiff competition

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak to what happens when they date white (though generally our biggest sisters definitely aren't the ones swirling like that), but this kinda chick I imagine has
high value to any breh. Iunno bout other dudes, but shes pretty as hell and seems to be light-hearted enough. Her body is a huge bonus. Its them

:scust: "not enough ass" chubby chasers that can't appreciate a chick who doesn't let gravity and age win. Thats on them, though. If white dudes choosing slim sistas, good on them.
They are, in a lot of ways, top of the heap. Slim sistas STILL have curves better than most. Throw in gym time? Can't lose :banderas:
Again brothers would take the Cherokee d ass types.of thin females

We don't see the big picture sad

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Some white dude cuffed

Chicks like her get passed over for the thick BBW types or the lira glora

:mjlol:

No they don't, stop being stereotypical, no brother who has his shyt together is going to pass up on a real good looking woman like that. She's not even skinny she's fit. She just trained herself to maximize her attractiveness and approachability to white men.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

No they don't, stop being stereotypical, no brother who has his shyt together is going to pass up on a real good looking woman like that. She's not even skinny she's fit. She just trained herself to maximize her attractiveness and approachability to white men.
Your right

She does seem like she is marketing herself to white dudes

It's her body :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.