• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
You can find them in any Tariq Nasheed thread here on the coli...

stephen-a-smith-sipping-coffee-o.gif

good job cutting out the rest of my sentence. I think we're done here.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
26 hour coach flight, 4 pieces of luggage so you know you finna get with with a crazy ass overweight charge, scooby snacks, no liquor and lots of turbulence.. I'll pass :francis:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
She failed 4 times in a row and probably can't look more than 25 miles within her litter's school district :laff::laff::laff:

Tax payers probably paying for her gas money too. :beli:

Meanwhile the baby daddys long gone and living it up rent free in their new baby momma basement:stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:

Forget all that actually - Do you think she deserves love or would know it when she finds it??? :russ:

Come on yall wake up.

Sure she deserves it, she's still human but she needs to get her own house in order because Mike Brady ain't walking through that door. Also I don't know if she 4 BD's which if that is the case then she's Chernobyl status.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
They only respect the honesty because they see themselves in this woman but aren't brave enough to do what she did :sas2:

I respect the honesty because I respect honesty. That doesn't negate the fact that she is coming across as a low class whore.

What she posted was not "brave", it was crass and vulgar. Yet the only "redeeming" quality was that at least she is not deceiving anyone about her intentions.

The fact that you associate brutish behavior with bravery says a lot more about you than the people you are trying to criticize.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Browsing her other posts, seems like every other post was about how "juicy" or "good" her box is. Or sharing something that someone else posted about getting in n1gga's pockets, one in particular that said "Broke n1ggas call it tricking, real n1ggas call it providing"....
tumblr_mhz0daXZZZ1qmeeo4o1_500.gif

:shaq2:I was also hoping nobody would notice the full ass thigh exposed in her profile pic.

I mean, it's obv she's a bird, let her find her wings.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Underdeveloped minds gonna underdeveloped mind.

Oh, and the reason why such trash is so entitled is due to simps :cape:ing. This is also because our American society is so emasculated that women now have a lot of men by the balls. In other cultures they wouldn't dare make such demands cuz they'd know their place :sas2:. Only here do we have women who bring jack shyt to the table but think they deserve the world. Pathetic.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I respect the honesty because I respect honesty. That doesn't negate the fact that she is coming across as a low class whore.

What she posted was not "brave", it was crass and vulgar. Yet the only "redeeming" quality was that at least she is not deceiving anyone about her intentions.

The fact that you associate brutish behavior with bravery says a lot more about you than the people you are trying to criticize.
Hit dogs............... :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.