Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
the all time champion tot

Mom_of_16_wants_pregnancy_photos_used_in_38390000_20121018181435_640_480.JPG

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

Mom of 16 wants pregnancy photos used in trial
Angel Adams says police tasered her while pregnant
Mom of 16 wants pregnancy photos used in trial

screen-shot-2011-12-02-at-7-58-41-am.png

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
]
:ehh: I like that she set her terms. Get with it or get lost. Some nikkas will fukk with her demands just off the fact she demanded it.

You ask a nikka for something they usually be like okay sure lemme see what I can do:yeshrug: which is a good trait about men, they can be very helpful

And I think the single mom's should ask for financial assistance from interested men if it's needed. Having kids and dating guys who can't help your situation is hustling backwards :francis:

A single Mom with 4 gits doing it like that is not hustling tho. She can claim "hustler" all she wants but with 4 kids and with none of Dads around she clearly got finessed out her p*ssy by a nikka who was hustling her. Which means she doesnt have the mental fortitude to hustle anybody. So she should just let it go.

If she was really hustling she would put the effort and investment into those kids and hope when they get older than can become a productive member of society and take care of her one day. Thats a smuch smarter game plan IMO.

But nah she out here on the same shyt that got her in that position in the first place. If anything her whole life she been hustling backwards.

:snoop: Got all the love in the world for my single mothers. But get your own house in order first before you waste time running in the streets. Aint saying single moms cant have a social life but damn some of these chicks just have the git and act like its gonna raise itself. You sacrifice now for the pay off later. Folks dont realize tho

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
I must be a rare breed because usually when they start asking for things early on and not giving anything I'm like :rudy::camby:

I mean if you giving me booty and need a breakfast sandwich and a coffee every morning aright I got you :heh:

But if you talking about Con Ed light bills then there is another nikka down the block you should consult about that problem :pachaha:

:hamster: I give. I'm not a user.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
They only respect the honesty because they see themselves in this woman but aren't brave enough to do what she did :sas2:

Quite tellin if dat is indeed da case. :francis:

But dat last thing dis bum ass hoe and those like her deserve is fukkin respect.

Get dee entire fukk up outta hea wit dat dumb shyt. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Here's the thing, though, I'm all for single mothers trying to find love in their life.

She failed 4 times in a row and probably can't look more than 25 miles within her litter's school district :laff::laff::laff:

Tax payers probably paying for her gas money too. :beli:

Meanwhile the baby daddys long gone and living it up rent free in their new baby momma basement:stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:

Forget all that actually - Do you think she deserves love or would know it when she finds it??? :russ: This goes for any single momma

Come on yall wake up.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

I can recall two threads off the top of my head. One was about a white cop sexually assaulting black women. The other was about a white man who brutally beat his black girlfriend and threw her out of a moving car.

Somehow both of those threads turned into bashing black men. Now how the fukk does that happen? :francis:
I believe you breh, but i'ma need to see some receipts doe :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh
Status
Not open for further replies.