Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
race manifestos like that are embarrassing
if dudes wanna fukk with white women, they should, but acting like they're creating some down black pantheress because she's fukking you is too much
cuz another race of man she's fukking later down the line will as easily be able to convince her otherwise

right...

and not to forget to mention some black men's view of white women mirror a

superiority complex(hides feelings of inferiority)
inferiority complex(hides feelings of superiority) dynamic

so all they are really doing is strengthening white supremacy with their views

i see nothing wrong with a black man and white woman finding true love....that's the keyword...true love

but black men worshipping white skin and features...does nothing but attract white supremacists....and help strengthen white supremacy

it's embarrassing...and it's even more embarrassing that the men who do this won't admit the obvious...they just like to project it onto black women...

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
he's right tho

you ever see a white girl who fukks with nikkas... she's the most "down for the black man" person on earth... to the point even her man gotta tell chill most of the time.. cause she still white and thinking she gonna talk to these cops anyway she want... then you gotta remind her YOU still black so "bytch shut the fukk up"

i mean just imagine the hell they catch from their own family that they gotta defend on the daily.. then don't let them have mixed kids... they might as well BE black at that point, in their mind

you think these nikkas ever had their bytches argue racial issues :mjlol:

4da5ef19b36d40e71f3bc0d0c68e2360.jpg

seriously tho... you think these bytches siding with their CAC family

100_6965.jpg
5153e873f01095edba0edd161138d78e.jpg
CCwgvBCUkAAmFTj.jpg
A.jpg

Those the white girls white folks eliminate all ties with..they the chicks white folks don't care if a nikka have them... u just can't have someone decent looking say

Pia_Pakarinen_Miss_Suomi_2011-8-682x1024.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Ya so desperate to clown us that ya quoting garbage now :dead:. I bet if that same writer and those filmmakers made something about black on black crime Ya would shyt on their credibility.

Sorry try again, clowns can't clown anybody :win:
it seems to be true tho

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
it seems to be true tho

Lots of things seem to be true but people pick and choose whatever fits their agendas. I can go find some articles that seem to be true about a lot of groups.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
All the misinformation and stupidity, in a thread that started out so informatively, hurts my heart. :francis:

People judging abuse potential by looks, nikkas acting if being from the hood automatically makes you a lesser black man, nikkas thinking abuse is as simple as punching a women, dudes acting like being a nerdy dude somehow makes you a better potential mate, etc.

:francis:

A big issue I see when it comes to the domestic abuse of black women is that black people, in general, don't seem to have understand that mental illnesses can't just be "loved through or ignored".

Men who are abusive have a mental disorder and there is NOTHING you can do to fix it except point them to a professional (The lack of support and belief in professional help for mental issues is also a problem in our community) but it's hard to get this point across because most abusive people are VERY good at keeping their worst side hidden until you're already ensnared.

Girls that I mentor and teach, I think the most effective thing we can do is try to teach them to spot warning signs as soon as they appear. To make sure that they have an understanding of finances even if they plan on letting their man handle it and those kinds of things.

-Consistently, insulting remarks about subjects you're sensitive, usually done under the guise of teasing or playing around. These things can affect self esteem over time and indoctrinate you to the abuse to make it seem more normal.

And stuff like that but I don't think that's gonna really solve the underlying problem which is that there is a lot of mental disease, left untreated, because our community doesn't trust the medical community. These abusers are typically showing signs when they're younger but they're receiving no help or guidance, predators are formed, and black women are paying the price. :francis:

I'm really hoping I can help finance and build a black owned-operated medical practice with black doctors, nurses, pharmacists, etc.
I'd love some "hood therapy" movement

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Status
Not open for further replies.