Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
he's right tho

you ever see a white girl who fukks with nikkas... she's the most "down for the black man" person on earth... to the point even her man gotta tell chill most of the time.. cause she still white and thinking she gonna talk to these cops anyway she want... then you gotta remind her YOU still black so "bytch shut the fukk up"

i mean just imagine the hell they catch from their own family that they gotta defend on the daily.. then don't let them have mixed kids... they might as well BE black at that point, in their mind

you think these nikkas ever had their bytches argue racial issues :mjlol:

4da5ef19b36d40e71f3bc0d0c68e2360.jpg

seriously tho... you think these bytches siding with their CAC family

100_6965.jpg
5153e873f01095edba0edd161138d78e.jpg
CCwgvBCUkAAmFTj.jpg
A.jpg
race manifestos like that are embarrassing
if dudes wanna fukk with white women, they should, but acting like they're creating some down black pantheress because she's fukking you is too much
cuz another race of man she's fukking later down the line will as easily be able to convince her otherwise

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
the ones in the picture with their boos look just about right for their boos to me
perfectly matched
:manny:
Well sure. If that's your barometer for measuring the quality of blk men in your life then :manny:. I know those negroes don't represent me or my click. :mjpls: NOR DOES THE PIC BELOW, BUT WE DO NEED SOME BALANCE WHEN PEOPLE ARE LOW-KEY SLIGHTING BROTHERS

1416372172650_Image_galleryImage_Students_said_Assistant_P.JPG

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Well sure. If that's your barometer for measuring the quality of blk men in your life then

stop just making shyt up.
those 2 dudes look dusty as fukk and so do their respective bytches.

breh you seeing shyt in my comment thats not there. aint nobody low key slighting brothers and i damn sure didnt say anything in any way shape or form that mentioned or referred to any of the beautiful Black men in my life.

who mentioned you or your "click"?

why that post made you feel some type of way?
:jbhmm:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dude gotta be trolling posting the ugliest, most ghetto white women on the planet. :beli: that's see through
No shyt :ohhh:

Read my post fam. Look at the smileys. :mjlol:

But seriously. You know white broads who are fukking nikkas, are not sitting next to them talking bout, "I think bush was the greatest president ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.