• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO sounds like he don't wanna let go of his white girlfriend. If she was black she would be in the bushes in 30 days.

fukk outta here bytch ass co0n ass nikka

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
this post is full of so many things that should not be shared with other people

edit: but here is what you do, sit on your hand for about a minute until it gets numb, then pleasure yourself to that hand. it will feel like someone else is doing it. you can even imagine it is your lover doing it for more mental stimulation.
:ohhh:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
go to cpuncelling before you're even married brehs :mjlol:

seriously breh, i'd understand trying to fix this if y'all were married and this happened after ten or twenty years together, but before marriage when y'all just moved in together? :camby: smash Ing other woman is not going to solve this shyt, because she's already clingy and insecure and it will only get worse after she finds out you fukked somebody else. second: never stick around a bytch that threatens to kill herself, this is emotional blackmail. trust me, i've been there.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Blacks as a whole have the ability to economically empower ourselves if we got on the same page. Those with money need to invest and start businesses within those communities. When we control our own real estate and business, we can then control the opportunities we give to our people. As far as the bold, we don't have enough political influence (aka money) to do that.

We could have more if we put effort into it, realistically. Be a group of people the state can't keep ignoring. But whether they do it or not, we fund the schools

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
So men think women 18-23 (too lazy to go get actual numbers) are most attractive?
Ok
No different than women thinking men 6ft plus are most attractive.
Except the 21 year old is gonna get older :lolbron:

No biggie.
If a 50 year old can get a 21 year old (although I personally think it's super scust to fukk someone old enough to be your parent/child)
More power to em
:yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.