• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's right tho

you ever see a white girl who fukks with nikkas... she's the most "down for the black man" person on earth... to the point even her man gotta tell chill most of the time.. cause she still white and thinking she gonna talk to these cops anyway she want... then you gotta remind her YOU still black so "bytch shut the fukk up"

i mean just imagine the hell they catch from their own family that they gotta defend on the daily.. then don't let them have mixed kids... they might as well BE black at that point, in their mind

you think these nikkas ever had their bytches argue racial issues :mjlol:

4da5ef19b36d40e71f3bc0d0c68e2360.jpg

seriously tho... you think these bytches siding with their CAC family

100_6965.jpg
5153e873f01095edba0edd161138d78e.jpg
CCwgvBCUkAAmFTj.jpg
A.jpg

:scust: every one these hoes look like they smell like newports and wet dog.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women look like shyt as soon as they pop that baby out no matter the age... if they don't exercise and make an effort to lose that extra fat then they tend to look old and worn out like a beat up catchers mit

And ladies put the alcohol down:comeon:

Real talk. Women drinking as much as men these days sometimes. Excessive booze ages you quick.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because we can still find them and fukk them.... like dude said... IF HE WANTED TO

i'm sure you all know men... over 30.... ask any of them have they ever been with a girl under 25, since turning 30... i will bet all my damn coli cash, they all have

we all have

i was just fukking a 21 year old who didn't even know who biggie was or that he was dead... and i was bumping in the car

did i fukk.... yes.... did she want me to wife her up... yes... did i... no... why? cause it wasn't gonna work...

but does that mean i couldn't? why do i care about by and large what they want... when all i need to worry about is the select few that will fukk ME... they don't need to answer randomly would they fukk someone over 30... they need to answer, are you fukkin with me tonight or no? :yeshrug:

see the thing is, i don't see why this upsets women so much... like you NEED to have a retort ready

but i don't say shyt when all these 40 plus, 50 plus women approach me... touch me... glare into my eyes... tell me they'd like to take me home... and sometimes get dikked down by someone 20 years younger :yeshrug:

just have fun out here... fukk nikkas you think look good... as we will try to do the same...

people are gonna fukk whether they 21 and 21, 21 and 31, 31 and 41, or any other numbers you can match... if you're attracted, you're attracted :yeshrug:

I'm not upset. I don't see why you guys can make a thread saying women are over the hill after 24 and think women won't say anything about it and give their own experiences.

If you say you have plethora of 21 year olds ready to sleep with you and you are 35+, or even 30+, who am I to say that isn't your reality.

But I'm a woman, I was 21, all my friends were 21, none of us messed with 40 year olds or even knew of any girl in passing that did. Statistics also back this up, so...I'm gonna go with that :yeshrug:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anything to deflect from your murderous tendencies.
I don't have any murderous tendencies, sweetheart. But a lot of you are using this topic as a vehicle to promote your anti-bm tendencies. That's why I say, in all earnestness, to get a white man or any nonblack men. I wouldn't want anyone to suffer.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm not upset. I don't see why you guys can make a thread saying women are over the hill after 24 and think women won't say anything about it and give their own experiences.

If you say you have plethora of 21 year olds ready to sleep with you and you are 35+, or even 30+, who am I to say that isn't your reality.

But I'm a woman, I was 21, all my friends were 21, none of us messed with 40 year olds or even knew of any girl in passing that did. Statistics also back this up, so...I'm gonna go with that :yeshrug:
how you jump from 30 to 40 so quickly

99% of the men in showbiz that these girls lust over is well over 30... actors, ballers, light skin light eye nikka.. yall know who i'm talking bout... they all old

yea you not gonna date no dusty ass 30 year old, but you might date a dusty college student

but a nice man, who looks good, who got a job, a car, and a home, and some money..... which i figure most men should have at 30.... he's not starving for a young club rat or girl he sees around the city, to date, have a one nighter, or even spark her interest

marry, commit long term, even date and hang around.... nah

but like i said... ask any man over 30 what's the youngest he's been with.... most are not gonna say 28

over the hill tho... yea that's a bit much

pass your physical prime would be a true statement.. for ALL of us... shyt what i wouldn't do for my natural 6 pack, eating shyt all day, and still looking like a prime 21 year old, full of stamina

ain't nothing wrong with admitting that

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
There is no truth to that, you miserable piece of shyt, and my fair is natural, fukkboy.
Sure your hair is you dumb c*nt. shyt is true. You just in denial. You are the miserable one. Quoting me for attention. Take your raggedy ass on somewhere. Up 2 in the morning posting on this site. I bet you are one ugly bytch. :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a grown azz Black woman and I wouldn't give a man the time of day if he's wearing some fuccin Jordan's. FOH with that bullshyt.:martin:

And how can you presume to tell me what I AS A WOMAN I will and won't tolerate?:dame:
There are also grown men wearing throwback jerseys and playing video games.:comeon: That doesn't mean he'll get 5 seconds of my time.:ufdup:Tricks are for kids.

A grown man with Jordan's :scust:. FOH

:ufdup:

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
Op a bytch,
a miserable bytch that gets no puzzy from the girl he lives with and goes to counseling because of it.
Throw this in the bushes :camby:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Curious what reddit threads you saw on this.

Had a lady or two at work that would kinda mean mug me and think I'm instantly attracted to her because I look in her direction and can't be friendly.

I say the last detail about being friendly is because our company culture encourages friendliness and openness.

Status
Not open for further replies.