O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah winston is big.....Kimbo was short and brollic
He wasn’t short at all

He fought short ala Tyson

nikka was like 6’1, 6’2. I knew nikkas that went to HS with dude, said he was always big af

Winston might be a lil taller but thats about it. Dude needs to hit the weights and get on a diet though

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
But

We literally have it all on video

Now

A doc would be better. Nothing Hollywood can do can make you feel like watching duke actually beat down multiple dudes in a row and just brutalize cats

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
He wasn’t short at all

He fought short ala Tyson

nikka was like 6’1, 6’2. I knew nikkas that went to HS with dude, said he was always big af

Winston might be a lil taller but thats about it. Dude needs to hit the weights and get on a diet though

Yeah wasn't Kimbo a walk on fb played at Miami in his younger days?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm skeptical but curious to see what they do with this. wouldn't surprise me if they hold back his past stuff and sanitize it to make it a feel good story.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
This sounds like an awful casting IMO. He couldn't even play a convincing street dude on Persons of Interest. Kimbo himself wasn't inarticulate but he was very much from Miami...Winston Duke is a straight Juliard Shakespearean type of actor.

Unless Duke is a dope impressionist (which he might be, his Nigerian accent in BP was on point :hubie:) this could be corny...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But

We literally have it all on video

Now

A doc would be better. Nothing Hollywood can do can make you feel like watching duke actually beat down multiple dudes in a row and just brutalize cats
I’m assuming they’re talking about the behind the scenes stuff

We got the video of most fight biopics, it’s the behind the scenes stuff that’s mostly what people don’t know already.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I also want to see it because I partly grew up in Cutler Ridge and Perrine.

South Miami heights and Homestead

Dude was just getting big when I was going to school and living out there. They probably gonna show how gutter it was over there.