Windwaker is the Best Zelda Game of all Time (Appreciation Thread)

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
fukk what u think, windwaker is better than ocarina of time...everything about that game was fukking genius...from the soundtrack, to the story, to the art style, to the combat system, EVERYTHING was masterfully done..

dhMeAzK.gif

come in here and pay your respects nikkas :blessed:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got it at #2 behind OOT. Visuals are amazing, good dungeons, I actually liked the sailing. The reason I can't put it above OOT is difficulty. Not that Zelda games are very hard, but you can pretty much walk through most of WW without even worrying about getting hurt.

Maybe the best dungeons out of the 3D Zeldas though, very good pacing until the triforce finding also. Final battle was great too, so yeah WW is probably in my top 10 games.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: how so? shyt was fukking incredible sailing around the seas exploring different places...:ohlawd:[DOUBLEPOST=1397495850][/DOUBLEPOST]i will refute any nikka coming in here not respecting the GOAT...youve been warned :ufdup:

that sailing shyt gets old after a while..i know thats why they gave the teleport option

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
It only gets a bad rep because of the cel shading but its not the best. Majora's Mask is my favorite and OOT is better too.

I did like the whole Hyrule being flooded to seal Ganon storyline and repowering the master sword, but finding the 8 pieces of the triforce was bullsh1t and boring.