Windows 8 is gonna flop hard.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
What nikkaz know about aesthetics? Nuttin. :beli:

Thats why they are on "Mac is for dummies, I bought a PC for half the price :heh:" shyt. :beli:

Let me guess, you are on that Android shyt too, rooting it everyday like yo life depends on it. :beli:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
:wtf:

Windows XP and Windows 7 are the best operating systems to ever come out. Ever.

edit: and you are talkin to someone who has used both a PC and MACINTOSH since 1992. I remember buying OSX the day it came out :laff: advertised "It will never crash" *crashes constantly*

:boss:

True, but it looks like they OD'd with the changes in 8. I'll wait til I play with it to judge tho.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
WFg1V.png

Did this chart time-travel here from 1997?

:ohhh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
The desktop side of Windows 8 has made a nice improvement over windows 7.....I'm getting used to it.... I'm gonna upgrade when it comes out, but only because I get all MS software free...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I find it disgusting how many people continue to sip the apple kool aid. Windows 7 is a great os and can't wait to get my hands on windows 8.

The thing apple has over Microsoft is the minimal security issues due to the fact that the market share for mac os x is still relatively small compared to windows.

I loved windows 7 from the first time I tried it. why can't both M$ and apple :eat:

apple got the tablet/smartphone game on lock. windows got the operating system game on lock.

I haven't tried windows 8, but if its as much piff and more than what windows 7 currently is, I'll defnitely be installing it on my laptop once the OEM version drops.