Reppin
Bay Area
e85d0eb4623de21c03e5797640e8d17f1146b612_1.jpg

:heh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I find it disgusting how many people continue to sip the apple kool aid. Windows 7 is a great os and can't wait to get my hands on windows 8.

The thing apple has over Microsoft is the minimal security issues due to the fact that the market share for mac os x is still relatively small compared to windows.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I find it disgusting how many people continue to sip the apple look aid. Windows 7 is a great os and can't wait to get my hands on windows 8.

The thing apple has over Microsoft is the minimal security issues due to the fact that the market share for mac os x is still relatively small compared to windows.

It is amazing. I just don't want to switch over to Windows 8. I tried the beta, and it was so annoying.

The UI looks like it would be very nice for a tablet. For a desktop, It just feels clunky and....I dunno. It feels like they tried to hard to do what Apple does; which is look fancy.

I like my Windows OS because it is capable. Not because it looks good.

Like dude above me said, they should focus more on SECURITY, instead of trying to make fashion statement for hipsters.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It is amazing. I just don't want to switch over to Windows 8. I tried the beta, and it was so annoying.

The UI looks like it would be very nice for a tablet. For a desktop, It just feels clunky and....I dunno. It feels like they tried to hard to do what Apple does; which is look fancy.

I like my Windows OS because it is capable. Not because it looks good.

Like dude above me said, they should focus more on SECURITY, instead of trying to make fashion statement for hipsters.
I have a feeling I am going to turn off metro on the desktop and just go classic. See the thing is that Microsoft's vision is simple...have ONE OS that works everywhere for the most part. i have heard negativity about the desktop clunky, but Microsoft might view that as the most unimportant version of the Os...growth is everywhere else.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how it works on the desktop, but I tried it on the Samsung Slate when I at NAB show, and it was pretty nice on a tablet. I could see it penetrating that market more than the Android tablets have been able to.

It also made Internet Explorer usable, so :yeshrug:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not looking forward to Windows 8 at all

But Server 2K12 is gonna be nice, but only if I can turn off Metro....look at this shyt.

Windows_8_server_start_screen.png

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
All the pc games you want are on osx as well and the rest you play on xbox (the irony of you shyttin on microsoft while playing xbox :usure: ) thats your handicap not the rest of the worlds problem

*buys $1500-2000 apple desk top, cant play 80% of games worth playing*
*everyone with common sense builds a PC for half the money and does whatever Apple can do but better* :heh:

:aicmon:i wasn't even shytting on microsoft im saying OSX shyts on Windows 8

not everybody using their computer to play video games brah:shaq2:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I'm not looking forward to Windows 8 at all

But Server 2K12 is gonna be nice, but only if I can turn off Metro....look at this shyt.

Windows_8_server_start_screen.png

ther eis too much extra shyt

i don't get why all that random shyt has to pop up
installing a new "app" it will place all the info and config files all over the quicklaunch shyts :pacspit:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
brehs this aint the yr 2000, most games play on a mac now. I don't even fukk with macs but OSX is the shyt, we have these ill ass macs in the business school.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
brehs this aint the yr 2000, most games play on a mac now.
You mean if you install Windows on a Mac or you mean in general? Mac gaming has gotten a lot better but I think there are still a lot of games that are being made for Windows and not Mac.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You mean if you install Windows on a Mac or you mean in general? Mac gaming has gotten a lot better but I think there are still a lot of games that are being made for Windows and not Mac.
Just in general.. but you're right, I just checked to see if MP3 was on MAC and it wasn't. Though I think they have apps and workarounds to make most games function on a mac. But really, its not like it is difficult to boot into windows on a mac. All you do is hit 1 button while its starting up. Thats the thing about macs, they're so easy to do shyt like that. I know its pretty easy to dual boot on a PC as well but it is definitely more complicated and more of a hassle.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Just in general.. but you're right, I just checked to see if MP3 was on MAC and it wasn't. Though I think they have apps and workarounds to make most games function on a mac. But really, its not like it is difficult to boot into windows on a mac. All you do is hit 1 button while its starting up. Thats the thing about macs, they're so easy to do shyt like that. I know its pretty easy to dual boot on a PC as well but it is definitely more complicated and more of a hassle.
Yeah, I was thinking about getting a MacBook Pro this time around but ended up settling on an HP Envy 15 because of price. I couldn't justify an extra grand with the specs I was getting on the Envy 15. But I can't knock someone that has an Apple and you're right, booting to Windows should be np if you want to play Windows-only games.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I was thinking about getting a MacBook Pro this time around but ended up settling on an HP Envy 15 because of price. I couldn't justify an extra grand with the specs I was getting on the Envy 15. But I can't knock someone that has an Apple and you're right, booting to Windows should be np if you want to play Windows-only games.
Word. Only people I know with macs are people who work in tv/movie production and media and a breh who works at an apple store and damn near gets free macs

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't like it. I feel that they should have left the tablet style interface as an option. You know how Windows lets you down dumb Aero and stuff. Have a tablet option there.