Windows 8 is gonna flop hard.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
uh................have you used it yet?

Yes. I partitioned my hard drive and installed the beta version of it. Now.. I could get used to it, but the overall masses won't accept such a drastic change imo. I think they are thinking ahead and I understand where they're going with it but. They're basically hustling like Apple but backwards. Apple's OS eventually led to the iPhone, iPad etc. Microsoft is using there mobile phone OS advances and putting it into desktops and PC's. I don't know anyone with a window's moble phone though so a lot of people aren't going to be use to using it. It just doesn't function for what I need it for. It's mostly visual. They need to focus all that energy into security.

Daps
Yes. I partitioned my hard drive and installed the beta version of it. Now.. I could get used to it, but the overall masses won't accept such a drastic change imo. I think they are thinking ahead and I understand where they're going with it but. They're basically hustling like Apple but backwards. Apple's OS eventually led to the iPhone, iPad etc. Microsoft is using there mobile phone OS advances and putting it into desktops and PC's. I don't know anyone with a window's moble phone though so a lot of people aren't going to be use to using it. It just doesn't function for what I need it for. It's mostly visual. They need to focus all that energy into security.

Now that I agree with.

illadope

きんが
Daps

Microsoft been doin this for years though.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Too many changes all at once. Too much for a nikka to adjust too. I'm not getting that shyt.

It's like every other OS Window's puts out is ass and this keeps that streak alive.

:wtf:

Windows XP and Windows 7 are the best operating systems to ever come out. Ever.

edit: and you are talkin to someone who has used both a PC and MACINTOSH since 1992. I remember buying OSX the day it came out :laff: advertised "It will never crash" *crashes constantly*

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Thats why you need to dual boot into windows to play games or type up reports? :manny:

:snoop:
only to use FL studio brah

n that should be coming to mac soon:smugdraper:

type reports?
Mac_Office_2008.jpg

:smugdraper:

all the pc games i want i got on osx aswell so :manny: everything else i use the xbox :youngsabo:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:snoop:
only to use FL studio brah

n that should be coming to mac soon:smugdraper:

type reports?
Mac_Office_2008.jpg

:smugdraper:

all the pc games i want i got on osx aswell so :manny: everything else i use the xbox :youngsabo:

All the pc games you want are on osx as well and the rest you play on xbox (the irony of you shyttin on microsoft while playing xbox :usure: ) thats your handicap not the rest of the worlds problem

*buys $1500-2000 apple desk top, cant play 80% of games worth playing*
*everyone with common sense builds a PC for half the money and does whatever Apple can do but better* :heh: