Windows 11 is up tomorrow. You diving in?

You beta testing tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • I'm a shameless apple stan

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Nope. I'll let y'all beta test that shyt. My laptop has pre-10 drivers. Taking no chances.

I have no plans to upgrade myself but you could get another HDD and duplicate it, then do the upgrade to see how it performs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm gonna install it on the only PC I own than I can my 9900K. Surface Go can't run it and the 6700K can't run it.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
You actually just reminded me that I have a Surface 4 hanging around here somewhere :jbhmm:

I'ma fire it up, wipe it and then throw 11 on, see what it do
i think youll love it. its a whole lot more like android than macos...super super tablet friendly... at least as far as the start menu goes

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Microsoft isn’t supporting my processor anymore so I can’t upgrade. It’s been a good run for the Pentium chip :flabbynsick::rip:
Come on over to the Linux world, we fully embrace the old :flabbynsick: chips and turn em brand new :blessed:. My other machine with a Celeron Core Duo processor is blazing fast on ArchLinux and I use it on weekends to tinker with stuff. I've had it since 2014 and its still going

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Did upgrade last night..I've had insider preview installed on a VM for a little while. I like how much snappier it is and the windows store is almost useful now.

I'm just waiting on full android app support now.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Visually, it's a better look than 10. I've not had any issues with gaming or any other apps like Serato. Also the first windows that I haven't had to do a clean install for. Very stable.

Got an email from Serato not to upgrade:mjlol:
I have no plans to upgrade myself but you could get another HDD and duplicate it, then do the upgrade to see how it performs.

For what? It doesn't do anything I care about to upgrade. I don't even know if my computers will take it. Don't care :yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Come on over to the Linux world, we fully embrace the old :flabbynsick: chips and turn em brand new :blessed:. My other machine with a Celeron Core Duo processor is blazing fast on ArchLinux and I use it on weekends to tinker with stuff. I've had it since 2014 and its still going
Ya i use Arch for old laptops. Have the whole distro stripped down to nothin to save resources. Just gotta know the ins n outs cuz you can fukk up your shyt if you careless/clueless.