Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Wow. I'm shocked. I feel for the family and his kids. That's heartbreaking.

It's wild...we're sitting here trying to decide if we should tell our oldest son (8) right now since this is the first time a wrestler that he knows well has passed. Also hits a little harder knowing that I'm also 36...don't want to kid thinking that this is when adults usually just pass away. Maybe when we find out more info...

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Someone post that gif of Bray and Roman for old time sake. You know the one.
tumblr_o5i491t0241saykaxo2_400.0.gif

:mjcry:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukk. Was reading the headline thinking it was about Terry Funk again and just more shocked the more I read it. Rest easy.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
This fukked me up

I read the thread title/tweet and thought Barry Windham was gone and was sad ..

then I realized Hunter meant Windham as in Bray, the 36 year old that from accounts sounded like he’d kicked out at 2 1/2 and was on his way back to the ring.

I’m a sucker for super natural/alter egos as characters so he had me hook line and sinker with the firefly funhouse/fiend era

I’m so glad he got that overwhelming “we’re happy to see YOU” pop at extreme rules and the love he got at smackdowns following.

Damn man .. not to be all sentimental and cliche but hug your people, call em, patch shyt up if needed because our days on this floating rock truly ain’t promised

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
His father just said this last week

"Back in the ring soon"

His health must've deteriorated with the quickness

And this video was just days ago(although the exact recording date is unclear, we can only assume it's very recently)