Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I always had a love/hate relationship with the Bray Wyatt character. He was a great in ring performer and I liked a lot of the theatrics, but sometimes they went way too far in the atmosphere and things would get squandered. This is going to be a heavy time for Jojo, Samantha (his ex-wife) and their kids. :rip:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I am sad that his last few months were people trashing that comeback, not that anyone knew. Just sad all around. Prayers for his wife, kids and family.
It wasn't ever confirmed but it was heavily rumored he was battling something serious
Sean Douche Sapp even reported that he had been battling something life threatening but that he was close to coming back I think?

fukk man this just sucks

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I was just thinking about him today. I was like he should take a step back and realize the wrestling thing wasn't gonna work as an in ring guy. But he would kill as a mastermind that got dudes titles.

Now literally HOURS later this man is gone!

Let's light up our lanterns...

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It wasn't ever confirmed but it was heavily rumored he was battling something serious
Sean Douche Sapp even reported that he had been battling something life threatening but that he was close to coming back I think?

fukk man this just sucks

I would get Rowan checked out. Lee first with a lung issue, and now Windham with a illness.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
it's clearly hyperbole.
Why would I blame time as a man-made construct for events as they unfold on the linear march? Have some sense.

I have no idea why there was some need to come at me sideways in a thread mourning an immediate loss. Whatever it is on your heart that felt the need to do that instead of an 'RIP' and KIM; my condolences. But... whatever this is? Quit it.
Yeah aight

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There was a video of him signing an autograph and he seemed well, just awful man
My sister fought stage 3-4 cancer and there was a time you would think nothing was wrong with her when she was healthy but all it takes for the meds to stop working