Win a $188 Million dollar lottery and still need your life to be fixed Brehs :skip:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
how much interest would you be making monthly/yearly if you just put that shyt in the bank?:jbhmm:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
She is refusing to lay low out of the spotlight and just enjoy being part of the one percent. At least she isn't broke. I would be on a permanent vacation around the world.

tumblr_moz63k8Lrg1re82s3o2_400.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
how much interest would you be making monthly/yearly if you just put that shyt in the bank?:jbhmm:

$188 million in tax free municipal bonds at say..... 4% would get you $7.5 million in just the first year, tax free.
You wouldn't even need to touch the original amount.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
George Bush has a literal check point on his street.

George W. Bush Residence

Bush moves into new Dallas home

I say this not to condone that "buy a big house in a gated community advice" but just to point out that Bush is a bad example.
The images on that site not coming up for me
But when u pass by his home
I don't see no gate
The drive way leads to his crib

Maybe that is just the fake house and his is behind it

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Tonights the night for the Marie Holmes episode
'Iyanla: Fix My Life': Lotto Drama With Powerball Winner Marie Holmes

bring-it-yocan-you-hear-me-now-i-hope-so-cuz--L-3pvKTR.gif

'Iyanla: Fix My Life': Lotto Drama With Powerball Winner Marie Holmes

marie-holmes-with-powerball-ticket.jpg

‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’: Lotto Drama With Powerball Winner Marie Holmes [Watch]
Ny MaGeeOctober 22, 2016
Apple NewsEntertainmentFamily - Parenting - BirthsMusicNewsRelationshipsTelevisionTop NewsTV/Radio/Film/Theater0 Comments0 views

unnamed.jpg

*Marie Holmes is the North Carolina mother of four who won $188 million in the state’s lottery, and soon after, she made headlines once more for using her winnings to bail her drug dealing loser fiancé, Lamar McDow, out of jail multiple times.

Iyanla Vanzant was somewhere at home watching the drama uphold and sighing and side-eyeing Marie like the rest of us. So she offered intervene and help the young woman “fix her life” and save her fortune.

ADVERTISING
For (tonight’s) Oct 22 episode of “Iyanla: Fix My Life,” Vanzant works with Holmes whose life is in shambles after winning $188 million in a lotto jackpot. She spent millions to bail her Lamar out of jail, and with his 10-year sentence just 48 hours away, Iyanla helps Marie cope with her life before she loses it all.

Check out a few clips from the episode below.

READ RELATED STORY: EUR Exclusive! $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor

Holmes was a Wal-Mart worker struggling to care for her four children; the next day, she was a multimillionaire. After winning $188 million in the lottery in 2015, Marie’s life changed drastically — and not all of it has been good. Watch the clip below as Iyanla delivers the truth that Marie must acknowledge if she is to make the transition from “poor” to “wealthy.”

CLIP: The Truth That a Struggling Lotto Winner Must Face to Adjust to Her New Life

In the clip below, viewers learn that ever since Holmes won $188 million in the Powerball lottery, she has spent her money seemingly without the thought and care that expensive purchases require, from bailing her fiance out of jail three times, burning through $21 million of her newfound fortune, to buying an entire business for her fiance to run. As Iyanla guides Marie through an exercise at her home — a sprawling plantation in North Carolina — it becomes clear to the life coach that Marie’s real problem is maturity, not money.

CLIP: Iyanla Helps a Lottery Winner Feel the True Weight of Her Financial Burdens

Holmes may be a 27-year-old mother of four, but the decisions she has made after winning $188 million in the lottery last year reflect a clear lack of maturity. In her efforts to help Marie get her life back on track, Iyanla sits down with Marie’s mother, Fontella, for a candid conversation about the guidance Marie really needs.

Peep the clip below:

CLIP: One Mother’s Role in Her Lotto-Winning Daughter’s Poor Financial Decisions

Despite spending $21 million of her lottery winnings to bail her fiance out of jail, mother of four Marie Holmes must now face the fact that her partner, Lamarr, is leaving to serve his federal prison sentence. Lamarr’s impending incarceration is devastating to Marie, who, with Iyanla’s help, learns how an unresolved issue from her past is contributing to her current circumstances.

Watch the clip below:

CLIP: A Lotto Winner with a Prison-Bound Fiance Gets at the Root of Her Pain

“Iyanla: Fix My Life” airs Saturdays (9 p.m. – 10 p.m. ET/PT) on OWN.

Last edited: