Win a $188 Million dollar lottery and still need your life to be fixed Brehs :skip:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
People with no savings simply don't know how to save.
If you are making even 30k and have 0 savings, it has nothing to do with the amount of money, its about the mentality.

I'm not trying to insult anyone here, its very simple really.

Saving is a learned behavior, its not something everyone knows innately.

Here let me spin it for you so you can see my point.

At what amount of money would have been required for her to automatically learn financially responsibility?:jbhmm:

-500mil?
-1bil?
-188bil?

:jbhmm:
This chick is obviously dumb with money but not everybody without savings is or would blow through millions

Look at the economy and stagnant wages while the costs of living steady rising

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
People with no savings simply don't know how to save.
If you are making even 30k and have 0 savings, it has nothing to do with the amount of money, its about the mentality.

I'm not trying to insult anyone here, its very simple really.

Saving is a learned behavior, its not something everyone knows innately.

Here let me spin it for you so you can see my point.

At what amount of money would have been required for her to automatically learn financially responsibility?:jbhmm:

-500mil?
-1bil?
-188bil?

:jbhmm:
All a nikka gotta do is throw it in the bank and not spend ridiculously...shyt really shouldn't be that hard :dahell:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Shes going to get all the money she put up for bail back. Also, are we not gonna talk about the ridiculous bail amounts they were giving dude SPECIFICALLY because of who he/she was? That shyt should be illegal. They were borderline targeted. Im not defending dude but he wasnt locked up four times, it was 3 (2 if you dont include the one before she won).

He was already arrested and awaiting trial for selling drugs when she won. She bonded him out for 3million. Then after being out waitng on his trial, they violated him for smoking marijuana and gave dude a 6 million dollar bond...for WEED. You aint never heard of that shyt and cant tell that wasnt them trying to juice her for money over something petty like that. Then after she paid that bond, they did some extra shyt that typically does not happen at all except for DV and Rape cases of convicted people (not awaiting charges), and made a stipulation for GPS tracking and that he would be penalized further with a 12 million dollar bond if violated. They own a bodyshop and tow truck company together. He has movement for work from 7am-7pm and after driving less than a mile away from the shop in the towtruck, people get J'd down on by one time and cops pin it on him as CONSPIRACY to organize a street race...CONSPIRACY? Not street racing, but CONSPIRACY to organizing a street race...in the day time? Based off nothing other than their assumptions and able to violate him and get her 12million. You know how hard it is to convict an actual street race let alone conspiracy to organize one?

That bullshyt ass hick town with like 3000 people in it is just a bunch of racist ass cacs. When you see them do this kind of shyt after the fact, I cant honestly say that his original charge is legit when that cracker ass town shows all the backhanded shyt they will do.

Im not caping for the nikka if he really did fukk up but the $21million bonds for smelling weed and a bullshyt street racing charge when the dude is in a towtruck during work hours down the street from his shop and you cant even prove street racing most times anyway, just reckless driving at the most and theres no Conspiracy to Organize Reckless Driving.

fukk these cacs. :pacspit:

Edit: I reserve the right to change my stance cause I can't vouch for nobody thats not in my crew.:mjpls:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember the thread on her where people knew she and her jailbird boyfriend were going to fukk it up.