flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
No, i'm a hetero male :dahell:
tf would you even ask me that in all seriousness?:dead:

If you're not even comfortable in your sexuality you shouldn't jump out the window for intoxicated rich CACs wearing the most expensive fabrics known to man.

Everybody has a voice on the internet :scust:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
he disrespecting TF outta those kicks.

He white breh.
only watching this shyt on a comedy style slash pass system.

I know not to look at no white people for shoes.

I lived the jordan twos.

So I know not to ever look to nobody white for shoes.

I grew up with the nikka.
who had all the Jordan's first frfr. That made me be the lil nikka with sky Jordan's first.
before anyone in the hood. Just like I had troop first in the hood before everybody.
I still remember to this day. How the schoolyard of the older eight graders and the south shore high school kids gave me props for my troops.

Nobody had seen troops before me. This was before ll and all that.

I had the blue double arrows with the blue back troops on the heel. Which I am sure the jordan xv's is based on. Just with higher quality craftsmanship. As troop had trash quality and did not have experience to know to sew.
the shoes together in certain parts. So early troops fell the fukk apart like no other.
my moms did not play that shyt back then.

Sole separation.
Mom's was making you switch companies.
Luckily....the doctors prescribed me air jordan one's through three. As my foot got bigger and I was able to get a pair of actual air Jordan's and retire my twa wings logo on my sky Jordan's.

As a shawty you was not jordan official in sky Jordan's. If you did not have the metal twa airlines wings from the twa airlines on your sky Jordan's..[only 35 for sky Jordan's and 65 for air jordans i. The air jordan two and air pythons is what made the shoe game into the shoe game at the hundred dollar italian leather snake skin minimalist style luxury sneaker.]

So I stayed on bitness and still do as far as kix.

Art Barr

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
He white breh.

I lived the jordan twos.

I grew up with the nikka eho and all the Jordan's first frfr. That made me be the lil. Igga with sky Jordan's first before anyone in the hood. Just like I had troop first in the hood before everybody.

Art Barr

hear u; but I aint gonna jock him either. My standards are not lacking because its a creh. the rules are not prejudice from my sense. How would I look if I let up on others?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hear u; but I aint gonna jock him either. My standards are not lacking because its a creh. the rules are not prejudice from my sense. How would I look if I let up on others?

Oh i feel you.

I was surprised at the pants.

As those pants had stylish pockets .
when I am a sucker for stylish pockets on pants.

Art Barr

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He white breh.

I lived the jordan twos.

I grew up with the nikka.
who had all the Jordan's first frfr. That made me be the lil nikka with sky Jordan's first.
before anyone in the hood. Just like I had troop first in the hood before everybody.
I still remember to this day. How the schoolyard of the older eight graders and the south shore high school kids gave me props for my troops.

Nobody had seen troops before me. This was before ll and all that.

I had the blue double arrows with the blue back troops on the heel. Which I am sure the jordan xv's is based on. Just with higher quality craftsmanship. As troop had trash quality and did not have experience to know to sew.
the shoes together in certain parts. So early troops fell the fukk apart like no other.
my moms did not play that shyt back then.

Sole separation.
Mom's was making you switch companies.
Luckily....the doctors prescribed me air jordan one's through three. As my foot got bigger and I was able to get a pair of actual air Jordan's and retire my twa wings logo on my sky Jordan's.

As a shawty you was not jordan official in sky Jordan's. If you did not have the metal twa airlines wings from the twa airlines on your sky Jordan's..[only 35 for sky Jordan's and 65 for air jordans i. The air jordan two and air pythons is what made the shoe game into the shoe game at the hundred dollar italian leather snake skin minimalist style luxury sneaker.]

So I stayed on bitness and still do as far as kix.

Art Barr
I don't wear Jordans ( broke breh) but what are some stylish shoes under a 100 dollars, unc