Willem Dafoe fit check! Sagging too! #GreenGoblinSwag

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

If you know, you know. This ain't new. God bless him.​

Daps
How u spend all the doe on some basic ass designer shyt.....that shyt honestly looks like it was off a TJ Maxx rack :mjlol:
Until you feel the fabric, notice how well constructed the pieces are, and experience the fit when wearing them.

i don’t even like prada, but i’m not going to pretend some bullshyt at tjmaxx is of comparable quality.

:unimpressed:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Until you feel the fabric, notice how well constructed the pieces are, and experience the fit when wearing them.

i don’t even like prada, but i’m not going to pretend some bullshyt at tjmaxx is of comparable quality.

:unimpressed:

Ayo son if u wanna pay premium price to not stand out cause it feels good on your soft sensitive skin go ahead.

Just say u 2 shook 2 walk the block with loud designer shyt on.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ayo son if u wanna pay premium price to not stand out cause it feels good on your soft sensitive skin go ahead.

Just say u 2 shook 2 walk the block with loud designer shyt on.
That loud shyt is for broke people who wanna front like they got money.
People with real money just want regular clothes at a high quality.
he might want to be able to wear a white t-shirt that doesn't become see thru when it starts sprinkling outside, and show armpit stains just because it's 70 degree out.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
That loud shyt is for broke people who wanna front like they got money.
People with real money just want regular clothes at a high quality.
he might want to be able to wear a white t-shirt that doesn't become see thru when it starts sprinkling outside, and show armpit stains just because it's 70 degree out.

U a whole lie. You aren't even familiar with high end designer brands if u think thats the case.

Have u ever even witnessed a fashion week :russ: