Will you let a woman dominate u at least once?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If by dominate you mean she rides me aggressively and I have to put her in whatever position she wants (She's trash talking like "fukk me from behind dammit!") then yeah I can dig it. Like she's taking the initiative and we're in positions where she is in control, basically she's taking the lead. :takedat:

But all those whips and chains and strap ons and anal beads and that kind of shyt? FOH :childplease:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
by the way, have any of you ever read Gerald's Game by Stephen King? :demonic:

It's basically about a newlywed couple who decide to spend their honeymoon in this cabin up in the mountains, right?

The husband convinces his wife to do the handcuff thing. He fastens her wrists to the bedpost...

then slips, hits his head and dies.

The rest of the book is the wife dealing with being handcuffed to the bed while stuck in the room with her husband's dead corpse. By dealing I mean slowly going mad from the situation and starvation.

It doesn't have and supernatural fukkery, but it's a great psychological mindscrew of a book.

And yes my geeky ass really did just start talking about how great a book is in a discussion about fukk fetishes.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
by the way, have any of you ever read Gerald's Game by Stephen King? :demonic:

It's basically about a newlywed couple who decide to spend their honeymoon in this cabin up in the mountains, right?

The husband convinces his wife to do the handcuff thing. He fastens her wrists to the bedpost...

then slips, hits his head and dies.

The rest of the book is the wife dealing with being handcuffed to the bed while stuck in the room with her husband's dead corpse. By dealing I mean slowly going mad from the situation and starvation.

It doesn't have and supernatural fukkery, but it's a great psychological mindscrew of a book.

And yes my geeky ass really did just start talking about how great a book is in a discussion about fukk fetishes.

I read that shyt. That was CRAZY

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i tried to do the findomme thing but my dude asked me if i was hurting for money. im not i just wanted to be a bytch to someone that enjoyed it. :yeshrug:

I did date a Jewish guy that asked me to walk all over his naked body in my 5" heels. I did it willingly :smugbiden: