Will you let a woman dominate u at least once?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
im actually on the verge of entering a relationship like this and I was going to make a thread. doing some research to see what the business is and if it's something i'm really down with. what advice can my submissive broz offer do a man just gettin into it?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
im actually on the verge of entering a relationship like this and I was going to make a thread. doing some research to see what the business is and if it's something i'm really down with. what advice can my submissive broz offer do a man just gettin into it?

Check out online websites like collarme.com and check out their forums. They answer a lot of questions up there.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Check out online websites like collarme.com and check out their forums. They answer a lot of questions up there.

right on. that's actually where I started. it seems like an awesome lifestyle so im gonna go for it. im really digging that this is about trust and respect and perhaps some kink on the side, as opposed the other way around. im definitely having my perspective changed.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps

right on. that's actually where I started. it seems like an awesome lifestyle so im gonna go for it. im really digging that this is about trust and respect and perhaps some kink on the side, as opposed the other way around. im definitely having my perspective changed.

Yeah that lifestyle is exciting imo. I've never done anything face to face, mainly financial domination online. You wouldn't believe how many men (and women) get off on having their finances ruled by a stranger lol

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah that lifestyle is exciting imo. I've never done anything face to face, mainly financial domination online. You wouldn't believe how many men (and women) get off on having their finances ruled by a stranger lol

:dwillhuh: wow, I haven't heard about this yet. I got a lot to learn. i'm really about to see how far down the rabbit hole goes...

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh: wow, I haven't heard about this yet. I got a lot to learn. i'm really about to see how far down the rabbit hole goes...

Ohh it get wild babe. I was shocked at some of the things these people are into.

Look up Fin Dommes. There's a lot of em on Tumblr and there are sites dedicated to it. A lot of women make GOOD money off that stuff. Most of them do shyt online so for the most part it's safe.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, fukk that.

Lol @ your girl stomping on your dikk and calling your worthless, and shouting out commands, plucking out the hair on your nuts and shizz :heh:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
maaaan...im looking at some of this stuff like, I will absolutely not be doing this but a lot of it sounds pretty damn cool. next year about this time, i'ma be throwin on my sub shades like i'm about that life.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nah, im really paranoid about that tie up/handcuff shyt. once a womans got your wrist bound, there's really no limits to the shyt you could do.

That shyt is a no no. Never let no broad handcuff me. A nikka ain't tryna get robbed or hot ass candle wax dropped on me. :huhldup:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
u60qw.gif

To answer your question no.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
yeah, I came to realize that I do have a fetish for it, as long as

1. Im not tied up and blindfolded (my fukked up past won't let me be tied up and blindfolded :demonic::merchant:)

2. Keep the strapon away from me.

apart from that, yes. Hold me down and take the dikk by force. :ahh: Slap me around a lil bit if it makes you feel better. :ahh: Beat the shyt out of me with that cat o' nine tails. :ahh: Use my belt if you don't have one. :ahh: Leave welts and cuts. I wanna feel that shyt when I get in the shower later. :ahh:

Buy when I come by on a whim, grab a handful of your hair, drag you across the floor, hold you face down and fukk you next the the open front door you better not say shyt. :ufdup: