Will We Be Able To Flip PS4's This Year?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
iPad won't ever be a great flip

There's too many of them in the market place

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
This is the cheap inferior console, I doubt people would want to buy at resell price when they can probably find it on the discount rack at walmart.:manny:

Now the X1, that's a different story :patrice:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do you live at? :usure:

I would love to flip either console locally for quick money but nikkas up here will rob you blind for something like that.

Ebays fees are high as shyt now

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2
if you want to do a face to face flip. fine. go to your local police station. and do the switch right in front of the station. wait until them fools leave and drive off, way off. if they stop, dont you leave until them fools are long gone. so they cant follow you. check your rear view just in case a couple of times. after that. you're in the clear.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You can definitely flip a PS4 the only question is how much profit will you be able to make...With every new console the thirst is real at launch especially in this hypebeast era where mothafukkas will camp outside stores for anything...Your best bet for maximum profit would be to sell to them euros via ebay...Remember they get it a few months after we do and if the thirst is real they will throw stupid money at you...I know a dude who sold a 16GB iphone 5 for $1200 to some fool in London...