Will We Be Able To Flip PS4's This Year?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Save ya money for the new iPhones & iPads that are dropping. Make sure you get them the first day though if youre trying to make the most. Im sure you could flip the ps4 too but ebay has some lame ass fees

nope. got screwed last year on trying to flip the new ipad...won't get me twice.:wtb:

illadope

きんが
Daps
nope. got screwed last year on trying to flip the new ipad...won't get me twice.:wtb:

Well that was an exception lol no one cared about it and it wasn't marketed right. The new ones dropping will sale

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
ha, I found this thread from doing a google search on the subject.

I know a cat that pre ordered like 7 PS4s.
Im thinking of doing it.

Like people said, a lot of people are doing this now, plus Sony should be making enough to keep up w/ supply....BUT I think we are underestimating how crazy things get around Christmas time. People will pay anything to have that hot item.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I figured that the PS4's would be sold out and if you had one at release you could flip it like when PS3's came out.

Will that be the case this year? Is demand going to be through the roof? Will the supplies be short?

If the flip game will be in effect when they come out, whats the best way to make sure you can get a few at launch?

Preorders? Amazon?

I'm trying to get like 3 and sell 2 if possible. Let me know whats good broski's

If supply is short where you live then yeah. Even saying that people go so hysterical when new hardware drops that I'm sure you could find 2 or 3 suckers that are willing to pay entirely too much b/c of a perceived shortage.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Can't really flip an item that will have an ample supply. Last I heard Gamestop for example, was taking unlimited preorders. Probably would be better off trying to flip the Xbox One, MS is supposedly shipping less systems than Sony

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Can't really flip an item that will have an ample supply. Last I heard Gamestop for example, was taking unlimited preorders. Probably would be better off trying to flip the Xbox One, MS is supposedly shipping less systems than Sony

Yeah...Sony is planning on having ALOT of PS4s ready for launch.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I thought Sony stated they would have 16 million PS4 available at launch. I would assume the better option to attempt to flip would be the XBone.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got 3 on launch day. Whats it looking like? I see people selling pre orders on Cragslist down here (Jacksonville) from like $800-&1200. I don't know if people are buying them tho

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I got 3 on launch day. Whats it looking like? I see people selling pre orders on Cragslist down here (Jacksonville) from like $800-&1200. I don't know if people are buying them tho

you can prob get away with sellin at 550 tops since everyone is overpricing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but there's a limited supply of ps4s. gamestop and other stores have stopped accepting pre-orders for the ps4. actually the xbox one is outshipping sony, so there's going to be a huge supply of xbox ones. all 3 points you made were incorrect :wow:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
but there's a limited supply of ps4s. gamestop and other stores have stopped accepting pre-orders for the ps4. actually the xbox one is outshipping sony, so there's going to be a huge supply of xbox ones. all 3 points you made were incorrect :wow:

first XB1 JUST came off the assembly line.

looks like I need to load up on some more Xbox's to flip. :patrice: