Will We Be Able To Flip PS4's This Year?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I figured that the PS4's would be sold out and if you had one at release you could flip it like when PS3's came out.

Will that be the case this year? Is demand going to be through the roof? Will the supplies be short?

If the flip game will be in effect when they come out, whats the best way to make sure you can get a few at launch?

Preorders? Amazon?

I'm trying to get like 3 and sell 2 if possible. Let me know whats good broski's

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think the flip game might not be that crazy this year due to both consoles dropping around the same time and neither wanting to be in short supply as it'll be a guarantee sale for the other.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can I get some more opinions on this please? I just want to make sure I don't miss out on this potential flip.

If it's money to be made, I need to be involved:smugbiden:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Save ya money for the new iPhones & iPads that are dropping. Make sure you get them the first day though if youre trying to make the most. Im sure you could flip the ps4 too but ebay has some lame ass fees

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Save ya money for the new iPhones & iPads that are dropping. Make sure you get them the first day though if youre trying to make the most. Im sure you could flip the ps4 too but ebay has some lame ass fees

I planned on flipping em locally if it was possible this year. But what's the deal withe iphone/ipad flips :whoo:

Don't people who have contracts have the inside track to that? Put me up on game.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I planned on flipping em locally if it was possible this year. But what's the deal withe iphone/ipad flips :whoo:

Don't people who have contracts have the inside track to that? Put me up on game.

White iPhones sell for more. If you have the largest size on the first day people will throw their money at you on Craigslist. People in Iran & Afghanistan will cop for 1500-2000+ if you can get in contact with any of them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Many places won't sell you a new iPhone unless you're up for a new contract.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Where do you live at? :usure:

I would love to flip either console locally for quick money but nikkas up here will rob you blind for something like that.

Ebays fees are high as shyt now

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Where do you live at? :usure:

I would love to flip either console locally for quick money but nikkas up here will rob you blind for something like that.

Ebays fees are high as shyt now

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

I live in Jacksonville, FL.

I flipped a couple of PS3 bundles off that black friday shyt down here with no problem so I'm pretty sure I would be able to flip some 4's.

I do all my flips locally really. I'm in Atlanta a lot too. It's less profit on the flips up there though, cause it's way too many hustlers on the same shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Stop that lie. You can buy at the apple store unlocked every and any day
Too far away from me. Every place I went to turned me down for the iPhone 5 when I wanted to buy off contract. I ended up buying a 32 GB on Craigslist for the price I would have paid a retail store for a 16 GB off contract.

also if you have to pay full retail for the phone that ate up a huge chunk of what would be your profits. the guy that sold me his 32 GB got it for the contract price then sold it to me and got better profits.